Profile for Bronwyn V > Reviews

Content by Bronwyn V

Bronwyn V (Berkshire, UK)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (Xbox 360)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars The Series hasn't peaked yet!, 16 Feb. 2012
I thought, after the wonder that was AC Brotherhood, Revelations would be a drop in standards, however, although it doesn't have the mass improvements that Brotherhood had on AC2, and the improvements AC2 had on AC, it still maintains the high level of gameplay we have come to expect from this series of games.

I'm not going to lie, it took a bit longer to get into than Brotherhood, but after the first half hour or so of gameplay, it was excellent! Some are saying that the hook is a bit of a pointless addition, but I loved it. Unlike in AC Brotherhood where about 60% of my travel was done on rooftops, and 40% on the ground, I did spend about 90% of my time on the rooftops in Revelations, largely due to the use of ziplines, I think.

The story and characters were, as ever, top knotch, and it was great to be able to play as Ezio again. I also enjoyed the Desmond sections, although they were a bit unnerving at first, and a completely different kind of gameplay.

Excellent, can't wait to get back on it, now I've finished, and try to achieve 100% sync and get all the achievements.

Songs About Jane
Songs About Jane
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Brilliance, 27 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Songs About Jane (Audio CD)
That rare thing; an album where not only is every song good, but every song is brilliant. One of my Top 5 albums of all time.