Profile for Sequin > Reviews

Content by Sequin

Sequin "Bill"

Airwave 3m x 3m Gazebo Party Tent Marquee Awning BEIGE with Side Panels. 120g WATERPROOF Canopy and Powder Coated Steel Frame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good - Not Bad ?, 20 July 2013
This Gazebo was delivered on time. I think it is probably quite a good product.

My problem was, this Gazebo had been pre-owned. Not impressed at all. Two of the supporting upright poles would not fit as they were the same diameter ! They are supposed to slot into each other. Other poles were damaged, ie, scratched so the protective coating was off and the bare metal was exposed.

There was a component sheet enclosed, but, no instructions !

My experience of Amazon has always been good and so it remains. Their returns policy is first class. They have reimbursed my purchase price plus my extra postage. It is their suppliers who let them down.

I didn't need all this bother, particulary as it was to protect my grandson from the sun whilst he played in his paddling pool. I went to Hombase and purchased "Two Gazebos" for less than the price of this "One". Busines lost to Amazon.

TomTom XL Live IQ Routes Edition UK and ROI Satellite Navigation System
TomTom XL Live IQ Routes Edition UK and ROI Satellite Navigation System
Offered by Shockbuy srl

5.0 out of 5 stars There`s a Long Long Road awinding., 3 Nov 2011
I purchased this Tom Tom not because I get lost, I don`t (Well not often) No, I purchased it because of traffic hold ups and road closures.

I recently I made three journeys. One should have taken 2 1/2 hours took five (5)another took an extra three(3)hours and the third,the road was closed, this at the end of a dual carriageway on a roundabout and onto an A road.Nothing on the radio to warn me of the closure,etc,etc.

This Tom Tom now gives me advance warning of traffic hold ups,road closures, alternative routes.It`s the advance warning of traffic problems that I needed.

I and my wife are retired, but we don`t want to be sitting in traffic all day. I have to add to this that the Matrix system on the motorways is a shambles too.

We are so impressed with this sat nav and incidently, when we were out in the countryside I brought up petrol stations,it came up with a selection from nearest onwards, the company,prices and distances.It then proceeded to take us straight there. Buy One

ps. I still carry a map, but it`s only to obtain place names of where we want to go, then I enter it into the satnav. Piece of cake.

Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey In Living Colour [DVD]
Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey In Living Colour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Walt Disney Treasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey`s Magic, 3 Nov 2011
This is number one of a two disc series. I purchased number two firstly, didn`t realise there were two!
They are for my grandson,he loves Mickey but, he watches Mickey in CGI on the TV. They are nowhere as good as these originals. The originals have stood the test of time and are in my view better than the present day ones. They are just quality and so well made. Worth every penny. I`m looking out for more,for him (And me)Buy Them.

The Complete Goofy [DVD]
The Complete Goofy [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old Goofy., 2 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Complete Goofy [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased this for my grandson (3 years). It`s a little bit too old for him. It`s definitely for older audiences as the series of cartoons deals with "Learn How To" Ski,Fly etc. There is a background dialogue to all the cartoons. They are funny and quite hilarious and as they are all Disney,beautifully made. The cartoon quality for me, considering their age, still beats CGI,but then, they were made when I was little boy. Thank you Walt Disney.

Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey In Living Colour 2 [DVD]
Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey In Living Colour 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Walt Disney Treasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey is Magic., 2 Oct 2011
Purchased this for my grandson (3 years)It is simply marvellous,funny, hilarious. He will not let me put it off. I get as much fun as he does. Beautifully made.These films date from 1936 onward but don`t let that put you off as the quality is superb.
This review is Living Colour2. I immediately purchased Living Colour1.This one dates from 1941.Brilliant.

Melody Time [DVD] [1951]
Melody Time [DVD] [1951]
Dvd ~ Roy Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars Melodies for Another Time., 2 Oct 2011
This review is from: Melody Time [DVD] [1951] (DVD)
This is a very well made production from Disney,including both cartoon characters and real people,however,it`s a product of it`s time,1941 I believe. I purchased this for my grandson (3years) thinking it would be like Mickey Mouse cartoons,alas,no. It would appear to have been made for older audiences. The film combines real people and cartoons with the singers of the day,I knew only one of them, Roy Rogers with his horse Trigger! He and some other performers are the only visual real people in the film. The others are the singers you hear during the film.
Not for the little ones I`m afraid. As with all Disney products, beautifully made.

Olympus 8X21 DPC I-Series Binoculars - Silver
Olympus 8X21 DPC I-Series Binoculars - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars goodbins., 2 Dec 2009
As I already own a pair of Olympus binoculars I had no hesitation in purchasing two pairs of Olympus 8X21 DPC1-series binoculars as a christmas gift for my son and his wife.These Olympus binoculars are smaller than my Olympus 7-15X25s but, having tried them out,I was very impressed by them. They are small,pocket small.Ideal when out walking,not hanging around the neck when not required and,they are lightweight, and also fit snugly into the pocket. I did read quite a few reviews of them (on Amazon) and the majority of people were as pleased as I am. These binoculars,because of their size,are ideally suited to everyone, adults and children.