Profile for A. Heath > Reviews

Content by A. Heath

A. Heath "Love2Heal" (UK)

Ashbourne Foods Ltd Sugar n Spice Indulgent Chocolate Brownie Slice 70 g (Pack of 24)

1.0 out of 5 stars How is it possible to get a brownie this wrong?, 12 Nov. 2012
I was looking forward to indulging in a chocolate brownie, although I had never tried this Sugar and Spice product before. What a disappointment! The brownie was dry and tasted of burnt sugar and burnt, cheap chocolate. Truly the worst brownie I have ever tasted.

The Secret of Everyday Bliss: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity
by Dr Frank J. Kinslow

5.0 out of 5 stars The capstone to a breakthrough body of teachings and techniques: so simple, yet utterly life-changing!, 10 Nov. 2012
I should start this review by letting you all know I was a big fan of Dr. Kinslow's before I got my hands on his latest book. I found his previous books The Secret of Instant Healing and the Secret of Quantum Living had distilled the essence of all of my 23+ years of actively learning, studying, training, researching, experimenting & developing, and practicing in the areas of spirituality, psychology, and healing.

This book is the same book as Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity published in the US.

With his new book, I feel as though I've cliff-dived headlong into that very essence and am coming to know it intimately at its very depths. Don't get me wrong: this is not a difficult or complex read --quite the opposite--, and it's written in such a way that you don't need to have read his previous books (although I still highly recommend them) in order to benefit fully from what is offered here.

Dr. Kinslow coined this term "eufeeling" to describe the naturally good feelings we experience when our awareness is not shrinkwrapped around the contents of our thoughts and emotions, the objects in our environment (people, places, & things), and the entrancing dance between them all that we know as "drama". What he has discovered (or re-discovered) and re-interpreted for our modern times is that this very experience is the reflection of our eternally shining Self, and by simply allowing our awareness to dwell on it, all sorts of miracles of inner peace, healing, improved relationships, and manifestation of desires become not only possible, but a normal state of affairs. Better than that, he has given us simple techniques to shift our awareness right to eufeeling.

If this is your first exposure to The Kinslow System® and its main technique Quantum Entrainment®, all of this will just seem too good to be true, and far too simple to be possible in our complex, crazy world. I should emphasize here that while so much more becomes possible, nothing can ever be guaranteed. But when we are in a state of inner harmony with Nature, which is what the experience of eufeeling is a sign of, it seems as though life is more on our side. We are going with the flow, and we see clear evidence that the Universe suddenly seems to have become a much friendlier place. When we are in QE(tm) awareness, all of our beneficent intentions have more grace and power. The truth of it is, though, that this simple and easy-to-execute equation has always been with us, right under our noses.

In Dr. Kinslow's homespun style, he gently and graciously guides us to this amazing conclusion, and like the Good Witch of the North did for Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, he shows us how to easily apply what we've always had from the beginning of our story to bring us back home to the bliss of Self-awareness.

Critics of Dr. Kinslow's methods who point out that the states evoked are similar to mindfulness and other meditation methods consistently fail to realize that the methods of initiating the Quantum Entrainment process rapidly lead to "momentum" his term for those states becoming integrated into daily living without needing to apply any techniques. These critics also fail to acknowledge the immediate and profound applications in physical and emotional healing. These are major distinctions worth the attention of anyone interested in meditation, physical, and emotional health.

Buy this book. Read it. Do all of the exercises therein according to Dr. Kinslow's simple guidance. You won't regret it!

Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity
Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity
by Frank J. Kinslow

5.0 out of 5 stars The capstone to a breakthrough body of teachings and techniques: so simple, yet utterly life-changing!, 8 Sept. 2012

With his new book Eufeeling, I feel as though I've cliff-dived headlong into that very essence and am coming to know it intimately at its very depths. Don't get me wrong: this is not a difficult or complex read --quite the opposite--, and it's written in such a way that you don't need to have read his previous books (although I still highly recommend them) in order to benefit fully from what is offered here.

The Secret of Quantum Living
The Secret of Quantum Living
by Frank Joseph Kinslow

5.0 out of 5 stars Quantum Living means living and sharing the profound peace of pure awareness!, 24 Mar. 2010
I have found this book to be both a profound discourse on the connection between simple awareness and enlightenment and a clear, practical guide to attaining both, along with multiple other benefits from specific applications (physical and emotional healing, creativity, problem-solving and more!). Buy it. It is rare that a book of this much value becomes available to the general public; even more rare that it be made available at the cost of a mediocre restuarant lunch.

Unfortunately, many who have been consumers of this kind of material for years --if not decades-- will say/think "What do I need with another book about spirituality, awareness and consciousness? Been there; done that & got the T-shirt!" For such people (myself having been one), I can say that Dr. Kinslow's books and methods are to what I've read or learned before what a GOOD SatNav is to an outdated road atlas with only words and no maps, poorly translated from a foreign language! BUY IT. You will thank me if you do. But you should really thank Frank Kinslow. Like I do. Every day.

Middletown, America: One Town's Passage from Trauma to Hope
Middletown, America: One Town's Passage from Trauma to Hope
by Gail Sheehy

2.0 out of 5 stars You need to read the amazon.com reviews from natives of Middletown!, 23 Dec. 2009
I won't repeat it here, but I strongly recommend anyone thinking of reading this book first read the reviews on amazon.com, written by natives of Middletown, New Jersey, before deciding. It is well written, no doubt, and makes a good story. But it is so selective and gets so much wrong that it belongs somewhere between fact and fiction.

Beyond Happiness
Beyond Happiness
by Frank Kinslow

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, transcendant wisdom that creates inner peace on the spot, 13 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Beyond Happiness (Paperback)
To be fair, I am still reading Beyond Happiness, but the first few chapters are more than worth the price of admission. I reviewed Dr. Kinslow's book Quantum Entrainment which is a practical method for healing and spiritual development. In this book, we get to learn how to infuse the nondualistic philosophy behind QE into the fabric of all facets of our lives. What I love about Dr. Kinslow's approach is that it is so deceptively simple and profoundly effective. Truly a guide to living joyfully in the 21st century! Please also do yourself the favor of checking out his second book Quantum Entrainment. It is a miraculous method!

Beyond Happiness: How You Can Fulfill Your Deepest Desire
Beyond Happiness: How You Can Fulfill Your Deepest Desire
by Frank Joseph Kinslow

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, transcendant wisdom that creates inner peace on the spot, 12 Oct. 2009
TO be fair, I am still reading Beyond Happiness, but the first few chapters are more than worth the price of admission. I reviewed Dr. Kinslow's book Quantum Entrainment which is a practical method for healing and spiritual development. In this book, we get to learn how to infuse the nondualistic philosophy behind QE into the fabric of all facets of our lives. What I love about Dr. Kinslow's approach is that it is so deceptively simple and profoundly effective. Truly a guide to living joyfully in the 21st century! Please also do yourself the favor of checking out Quantum Entrainment. It is a miraculous method!

The Secret of Instant Healing
The Secret of Instant Healing
by Frank Joseph Kinslow

5.0 out of 5 stars The root and fruit of both true healing for self and others AND spiritual fulfillment, all in one simple, easy method!, 5 Oct. 2009
I've been involved with the intuitive healing arts for over twenty years and a student of nondualistic spiritual philosophy (A Course in Miracles) for nearly as long. Within this easy read is the key to much of what I've learned, discovered and developed along the way about both healing and consciousness, and all in an easily explained method you can learn to do in a few minutes. I should be furious (all those years, all those experiences, all those books and classes, and all that $$$), but instead I am absolutely delighted! Dr. Kinslow has distilled the core elements of healing and transcending ego identification into a single, simple practice that produces amazing results. Whether you are helping yourself or someone else with back pain, headache, stiff neck, a twisted ankle, chronic fatigue or a broken heart, this method often initiates miracles, sometimes in seconds. All the while, both parties open to the kind of profound bliss and calm normally requiring years of meditative or contemplative spiritual practice. My hat is off to Dr. Kinslow: he has my boundless gratitude and admiration for what Quantum Entrainment accomplishes, and I can't recommend this book highly enough. You won't regret buying it! His previous book --Beyond Happiness-- offers the lifestyle and spiritual philosophy underpinning Quantum Entrainment, so you can learn how to live your life in true bliss and contentment. Buy that too!