Profile for PETER BANNING > Reviews

Pack Of 100 White 1 Ply Paper Napkins
Pack Of 100 White 1 Ply Paper Napkins
Offered by Price Dropped UK

5.0 out of 5 stars overall pleased with purchase, 15 Nov 2014
Superb quality, just what we needed for our party catering, fast efficient delivery, overall pleased with purchase.

Paper plates 23cm Pack of 100
Paper plates 23cm Pack of 100
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars overall pleased with purchase, 15 Nov 2014

Caltrad Massaging Silicon Gel insoles for Sore Feet Relief, Shock Absorption, Running / Hiking (Mens 8-12)
Offered by Aldridge Home Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars overall pleased with purchase, 15 Nov 2014
Superb quality, just what we needed for my work tired feet, work in a warehouse and walk approximately 30 too 40 miles a day, fast efficient delivery, overall pleased with purchase.

5m 5 Metre USB 2.0 A Male to Mini B 5 pin Data Cable Lead Black
5m 5 Metre USB 2.0 A Male to Mini B 5 pin Data Cable Lead Black
Offered by rhinocables

2.0 out of 5 stars no good for what I required to do, 15 Nov 2014
Wrong plug connection....required usb too usb, may have ordered wrong part number, no good for what I required to do.

10 x 17" Oval Silver Embossed Foil Food Platter / Tray / Dish (43cm)
10 x 17" Oval Silver Embossed Foil Food Platter / Tray / Dish (43cm)
Offered by Thomco Online

Official T Shirt IRON MAIDEN Watermark SKETCHED TROOPER Vintage Eddie XXL
Official T Shirt IRON MAIDEN Watermark SKETCHED TROOPER Vintage Eddie XXL
Offered by The Rock Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt., 29 May 2014
Not an Iron maiden fan myself but bought shirt for colleague in Canada, he was knocked out by the design and was over the moon. Great shirt with really good embossed logo, very reasonably priced and quick delivery, overall very pleased with my purchase.

Pure Evil
Pure Evil

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific album...., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Pure Evil (MP3 Download)
Saw Steve and company at the Punch bowl Warwick recently, what a fantastic sound, just had to buy this album and loving every track. So impressed with the band I booked them too play at my Local tavern in July 2014, I can honestly say you will love this album and if you get the chance too see them live don't miss out, you wont be disappointed....

PRINTMASTER 18.1
PRINTMASTER 18.1
Offered by Pytrops

2.0 out of 5 stars Printmaster for windows 7., 20 May 2014
This review is from: PRINTMASTER 18.1 (Software)
I always use print master for poster designs, letter heads, fax headers, cards , etc etc, my old version for xp was fantastic, however, it refused to load onto my PC when I upgraded too Windows 7. I purchased this version which loaded fine, however, it sadly lags behind my print master gold, it does nowhere near as much as my previous version and overall I was disappointed with the product.

G4GADGET® Samsung Note3 Brown Flip Wallet PU Leather Case Cover with Two Card slots For Samsung Note3
Offered by G4GADGET

3.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy note cover., 20 May 2014
Purchased this sometime back, its very stylish and looks good, I think I may have ordered the wrong cover however, although my phone sat in the cradle ok all the holes did not line up with the phone, after making some adjustments myself I got it to do the job but weakened the cradle such that my phone kept falling out......superb cover, but make sure its the one you need for your phone first.

Draper 41901 18-Volt 1.2 Ah 3-5 Hour Charger
Draper 41901 18-Volt 1.2 Ah 3-5 Hour Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase., 20 May 2014
After leaving my charger on a working site my Battery drill was useless, looked on amazon for replacement and found it without any bother, works like a charm and I am now back in business, great product and well priced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4