Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Wild Heart
Wild Heart
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Kansas City Bomber, 28 July 2015
This review is from: Wild Heart (Audio CD)
I love the Kansas City Bomber. A very talented young woman. This, the 3rd album, just shows she has gone from strength to strength. She has always been a songwriter who is more mature than her years. I love her voice and she is a great guitar player with a real raw blues sound.

Try not to bang your head to the power house, fist pumping song of 'Turn It Up' or well up with 'Go home'. Sam has a big future ahead of her

Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez
Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Words escape me, 19 July 2015
He is so good. I like positive music and this is super positive

Great Western Valkyrie
Great Western Valkyrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't they bigger, 19 July 2015
This review is from: Great Western Valkyrie (Audio CD)
This is a superb album. They have had 4 albums out and there is not a bad song on any of them. I recently watched em in a small club in Wrexham. One of the best gigs I've ever watched....in my life. My friend kept saying 'can you believe we are seeing Rival Sons in such a small place!?'.

If you are reading this review thinking I am just a fan boy you obviously have not heard them. Up beat rock, accomplished musicians, smattering of Led Zeppelin and The Doors. What's not to like?

Don't Wait Down
Don't Wait Down

5.0 out of 5 stars This band are right up my alley, 1 July 2015
This review is from: Don't Wait Down (Audio CD)
I went to see Rival Sons last night and did not know The Graveltones where supporting. Wow they where good. I immediately downloaded this album from Amazon.

The venue was great. A small club. A small 3 foot high stage. Very close to the band without being crushed. The sound was loud and raw but crisp. It was a really a hot night outside so the club was like an oven and the sweat was dripping off the bands as well as us punters.

I loved The Graveltones sound. Songs reminding me of Jack White, The Dead Weather and even The Cramps. Blues/Rock with a punk edge to it.

It was a fantastic gig. One of my favourite bands, Rival Sons with a blistering opening performance from The Graveltones. The only downside was I forgot to take my phone. With being so close to the stage I would of got dome great photos.

I think I will now be purchasing the second album.

Prison of Hope (The Hellequin Chronicles Book 4)
Prison of Hope (The Hellequin Chronicles Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hellequin Chronicles are brilliant, 26 April 2015
I have only read the first chapter but I am in there. Steven Is such a Superb writer. I was hooked on Crimes Against Magic. The main protagonist Nate, we all love him. He's what Steven wants to be but he's what we all want to be. I'll be surprised if these books are not made into a TV show

Black Wind Howlin'
Black Wind Howlin'

4.0 out of 5 stars What a juxtaposition, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Black Wind Howlin' (MP3 Download)
Wow. Samantha Fish just looks like a teenage girl you would see out on a Saturday night getting drunk with her friends. So it is a bit jarring when you actually hear her play, sing and write good songs that would not sound out of place coming from Gary Clarke Jr.

I play myself and love blues, rock, southern rock and even some country. I am twice the age of Miss Fish and still cannot write songs that good. great album by a talented woman.

Horehound
Horehound

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Horehound (MP3 Download)
Another Jack White project that fails to disappoint.

Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues: Keb' Mo'
Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues: Keb' Mo'

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
Keb Mo is a great blues player. This CD is like a 'Best of'. All great tunes on here

Hidden In Plain Sight 2: The equation of the universe
Hidden In Plain Sight 2: The equation of the universe

5.0 out of 5 stars We Live Inside a Black Hole, 16 Oct. 2013
This was a very enjoyable book. It was easy to understand and very thought provoking. I do not see a problem with making adjustments to Einstein's Theory of Relativity as long as the data fits and Andrew showed that the data does fit. After all Einstein made adjustments to newton's 200 year old Theory of Gravity.

I have read both books by Andrew and I loved them both. I hope Andrew writes more books presenting us with more thought provoking hypothesis'

Suede Brothers
Suede Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band. One of my top bands, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Suede Brothers (Audio CD)
I agree with Sasha. This is the Suede Brothers first album released in 2009. I came across them by accident on my space and was lucky to get this free. Since then they have been 1 of my fave bands and I feel like I am their UK ambassador.

Brilliant retro groove with a touch of Black Sabbath. They also have 2 newer albums out with my personal favourite being 'I'll new you'. They are also currently in the studio due to release a new album.