Profile for Louise > Reviews

Lighter Than My Shadow
by Katie Green
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lighter Than My Shadow (Paperback)
I saw this book in Forbidden Planet and asked for it for Christmas as I really like the style of drawing after a quick flick through. After receiving it I read it in few hours and it is a beautiful heart warming story, although I have never suffered from an eating disorder it is a story anyone with some sort of mental illness or depression can relate to and be assured there can be a happy ending.
I would recommend this for anyone interested in illustration or drawing as the drawings are beautiful and the story is an added bonus.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 1:28 PM BST

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt
Price: 22.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product WHEN IT WORKS, 8 Nov 2013
I bought this blender to make smoothies for my breakfast and it worked perfectly for a week until the blend button decided to just stop working... I ordered a replacement (at no extra charge) and Amazon sent me a new one, the second time I used it the blades got stuck in the lock position meaning I had to turn the whole thing upside down to remove with my smoothie without it going everywhere! I managed to get it out eventually but it's a massive pain to do it every other time I make a smoothie as this problem is reoccurring. Clearly the lock system has not been made accurately enough (I can tell as the part the blades sits in doesn't sit flat in the blender). It's really annoying as I'm probably going to have to return this AGAIN, but this time I won't be asking for a replacement. Great idea but so flawed.