Profile for Rhys > Reviews

Rhys

Da Vinci Gingerbread Syrup 1 Litre
Da Vinci Gingerbread Syrup 1 Litre

1.0 out of 5 stars Gingerbread or Giner ale!, 21 Jan 2014
This product smells and has a similar after taste of ginger ale as appose to other branded ginger bread syrup which do have the correct gingerbread flavour.
Cheaper isn't better on this occasion

Oblivion [DVD] [2013]
Oblivion [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars oblivious until the end!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Oblivion [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Fantastic, movie great graphics. I wanted to re-watch it! Its a must see if you're into sci fi you will love this. I bought it on awhim from a trailor that sucked me in.

Minchiate Florentine Tarot Ex188: 97 full colour cards (Tarot Deck Ex 188)
Minchiate Florentine Tarot Ex188: 97 full colour cards (Tarot Deck Ex 188)
by Florence sec XVIII
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Much much more to it, 5 Jan 2014
My mother bought these cards from my wishlist for christmas, and a lovely gift too! I started out with the rider due to its sybolism and ease of reading, I came accrossthe michiateand had to have a feel, as soon as I opened this deck I fell for it just like a new love, there is so much more you can do with these cards to make you querient smile. If youre an avid reader with the knowledge then these cards wouldsuit you. These cards are not as depictive or colourful as rider but you can often incorporate your own learnings.

Slim XYLO-Skin Back Cover Case for the Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace Mobile Phone. (Blue S-Curve Gel)
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars simples..., 13 Jun 2013
easy to fit to your phone. ihave attached this to my new galaxy ace gt5891 fantastic item. 2 days for delivery. good value for money.