Profile for Georgia's Mum > Reviews

Thomas & Friends - Hero of the Rails [DVD] [2009]
Thomas & Friends - Hero of the Rails [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming Thomas Film for all ages, 8 Feb 2011
My daughter won this in a parcel the parcel back in October and has not stopped watching it since! In fact we got Misty Island Rescue Thomas & Friends - Misty Island Rescue (includes book) [DVD] for Christmas just to have a bit of variety. The CGI animation, and individual voices for all the characters really brings the world of Thomas to life, and Hiro is so lovely at seeing the best in everyone (so great story for children!). It is just the right length for her (she's nearly 4), and her older cousins are happy watching it too. I find I don't mind watching the film repeatedly either as it is beautifully produced and has a good storyline. If your child is a Thomas fan they will love this film.

Thomas & Friends - Misty Island Rescue  [DVD]
Thomas & Friends - Misty Island Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thomas film for all the family, 8 Feb 2011
My daughter had this for Christmas, and absolutely adores it. It has a good storyline and I find that I can watch it again and again without wanting to skip bits (good thing as it goes on regularly!). It is just the right length for my daughter (she's nearly 4) to sit through, and she gets out her Thomas train sets to play along often (she is mad on Thomas). The CGI animation really brings Thomas to life, and all the trains have their own voices, which makes it much more realistic. My daughter much prefers this format to the model trains format (clever though they are). She also has Hero of the Rails Thomas & Friends - Hero Of The Rails [DVD] [2009], but I think this one is the favourite by a buffer! Michael Angelis is also just perfect as the narrator. Hope another one comes along soon...