Profile for bookworm > Reviews

Schleich - Sheep Standing
Schleich - Sheep Standing
Offered by Paragon Toys and Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Schleich - Sheep Standing (Toy)
Fabulous schleich animal - we are major collecters of these and would recommend to everyone - very well packaged and delivered on time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars a disaster, 27 Jun. 2011
I ordered this bag from Debenhams - they claimed to deliver it but never did - they claimed it was signed for but could not produce any record of a signature because they were not truthful. This was for a very special occasion and I asked them to let me know if there had been a difficulty so that I would have time to source an alternative - communication was very poor from Debenhams and as a result I was left with no time to get a bag for my big day. since then I have not shopped at Debenhams and would warn anyone not to get items sent by courier from them as they obviously do not use a trustworthy courier service.

Sage Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth PRINT FAULTS 300 x 137cm
Sage Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth PRINT FAULTS 300 x 137cm

1.0 out of 5 stars dissappointing, 27 Jun. 2011
This is a very dissappointing product - do not be fooled into thinking that this is a traditional "oilcloth". This is a basic PVC tablecloth and nothing more - the flaws are not an issue but the quality of the product certainly does not come anywhere close to the "Oilcloth" which we are so used to. Also the odour of synthetic plastic from the cloth is very strong and made me naucious when it arrived - i had to "air" it outside and still have not used it as the smell is so overpowering and offensive. I definitely would not recommend this product - for anyone looking for and "oilcloth" steer well clear.

Dowsing: The Ultimate Guide for the 21st Century
Dowsing: The Ultimate Guide for the 21st Century
by Elizabeth Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars compelling, 27 Jun. 2011
This is an absolutely compelling read for all those interested in the subject. The author explains the subject in a very logical, understandable way - which makes for a real page - turner. Would highly recommend.

Club Penguin: Secret Agent Handbook
Club Penguin: Secret Agent Handbook
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Club Penguin Secret Agent Handbook, 18 Jan. 2011
My nine year old son thought that this book was absolutely brilliant - as an avid Club Penguin fan I would recommend it to others - full of helpful hints.

Naruto: Ninja Council 2 (Nintendo DS)
Naruto: Ninja Council 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Click For Games UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Tricky, 8 April 2010
I bought this game for my 9 year old - it is a bit tricky and difficult - not that entertaining.

The Complete Secrets of Happy Children: A Guide for Parents
The Complete Secrets of Happy Children: A Guide for Parents
by Steve Biddulph

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2010
Full marks - every parent should read this book and stop and think about the obvious ways we can help our children grow into more self-confident adults. Well done.

1: The Secret Seven
1: The Secret Seven
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 April 2010
This review is from: 1: The Secret Seven (Paperback)
I just love Enid Blyton and reading them to my family - as always a winner !

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo DS)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 5 Mar. 2010
I bought this for my 8 year old son who just loves it especially when the Vancouver Olympics were on. Could not recommend this more highly !

The Only Dolly Parton Album You'll Ever Need
The Only Dolly Parton Album You'll Ever Need
Offered by barneys_cds

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant combination, 5 Mar. 2010
This is a fantastic combination of all the old favourites - cant stop playing it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2011 2:19 PM GMT