Profile for true > Reviews

Content by true

true

Page: 1 | 2
E-Juice Recipes & Cookbook: How to Make the Best Tasting e-Liquid Ever!
E-Juice Recipes & Cookbook: How to Make the Best Tasting e-Liquid Ever!
by Shane H Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Aug 2014
Good book if your new to vaping and need to learn how to mix your own juice . I didn't use any of the recipes but mixed my own flavours . This book did help a lot

Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit Purple
Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit Purple
Offered by Sparks e-cigarettes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Aug 2014
Love this set . Great value and 3 months on still going strong with only one coil change . What more can I say . Quality product and the genuine article . Would buy again .

FREE POST* (1000ml) 1 Litre Classikool MPG Mono Propylene Glycol Pharma Grade Better Than Food Grade 99% +
Offered by Classikool® Baking, Beauty & Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for e-juice, 3 Aug 2014
This is the only one I'd use for e-juice now . Fast delivery and a great product

FREE POST* 1000ml / 1 Litre Clear Food Cosmetic Grade USP Kosher Vegetable Glycerine Glycerol Glycerin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for e-juice, 3 Aug 2014
Excellent . I make my own e-juice and this is the only one I'd use now .

Micro Trader 7 Pcs Nail Art Brush For Painting Design Set UV Gel
Micro Trader 7 Pcs Nail Art Brush For Painting Design Set UV Gel
Offered by Micro Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ., 3 Aug 2014
These are perfect for gel's . No moulting and if I need more I'd get these again

Rio Nail Studio Manicure and Pedicure Accessory Holder and Rest
Rio Nail Studio Manicure and Pedicure Accessory Holder and Rest

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 3 Aug 2014
Great . Does what I need it for

12 Color UV Builder Solid Gel Set Nail Art Polish Kit
12 Color UV Builder Solid Gel Set Nail Art Polish Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as you'd think by what others have said, 3 Aug 2014
They set ok . But I'm not impressed by the glitter . It's very sparse and mixing your own would do the job better . I had high hopes and the revues were high for these . I didn't think they were deserving .

Allen Carr's No More Hangovers
Allen Carr's No More Hangovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think twice, 3 Aug 2014
Like the smoking it did work but I have to admit I do have a glass of wine at times . But I've never drank more than one , it does change the way you think about drinking alcohol . I just don't want it anymore . Ones plenty .

Allen Carr's Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me :-), 3 Aug 2014
Great book . I did stop smoking !

BMC 6pc Color Gel Nail Art Polish UV LED Light Manicure Collection Set-NEONS, Stuck On You Like Gelly Collection
Offered by Bundle Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars I particularly like the orange, 3 Aug 2014
Lovely colours !
I particularly like the orange , which is a gold glitter and not neon as is one other which is a clear glitter . Very very pretty on .
Neon colours are just that . Set perfectly with a uv light . Pink and yellow are very bright . Very happy with this set . :-D

Page: 1 | 2