Profile for WOIM > Reviews

Boys Blue Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch-Reflex
Boys Blue Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch-Reflex
Offered by Caths Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 July 2015
I ordered this twice. The first watch arrived and was not working so I returned it and requested a second one that was in working order. When the second one came it also wasn't working. I will be returning it and will not be purchasing from this seller again.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium White Digital Halogen Oven Cooker With Hinged Lid + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres), Cake/Rice Dish, Toast Rack, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, High And Low Racks 1400 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so great!, 5 Aug. 2013
I have had one of these ovens before, from a different brand, which tended to brown the food a little too quickly. No problems in that area so far with this one. The pre set cooking options are useful, it's easy to use and I get the same quick cooking that I expected.

Rosemary Shrager's Absolutely Foolproof Classic Home Cooking
Rosemary Shrager's Absolutely Foolproof Classic Home Cooking
by Rosemary Shrager

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Jun. 2013
Great book with all the basics, and some I would consider advanced recipes, including soufles which I mention as some were asking for this in the reviews for her follow on book Food for Family and Friends http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosemary-Shragers-Absolutely-Foolproof-Friends/dp/0600624102/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372083792&sr=8-1&keywords=shrager%2C+rosemary
Give it a go!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great blind shame about the chain, 14 Jun. 2013
Blind works as expected - blocks out the light really well, but it is let down by the plastic chain which keeps breaking at the catch. You can just join the ends together and press the catch closed again but it is an annoying fault.

Cake Pop Creations: 25 Fun & Delicious Recipes
Cake Pop Creations: 25 Fun & Delicious Recipes

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 May 2013
There are very few cake recipes in this the author relies mainly on packet mixes and ready made cakes. For those recipes that there are, no method is included; similarly although the decoratimg ideas are good there is not much detail about how to achieve them. So whilst the pictures are nice for giving you ideas there'll be a fair amount of guess work to do to acheive them.

Fireman Sam Christmas Story Library: The Runaway Santa (Christmas Story Book)
Fireman Sam Christmas Story Library: The Runaway Santa (Christmas Story Book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 26 Jun. 2012
My 2 year old loves this book. I've lost count of the number of times I've read it and he even 'reads' the book on his own getting the magnets out and sticking them on the pages to suit his own story

Hemline Name Label Kit
Hemline Name Label Kit
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Hemline Name Label Kit (Home)
The labelling material irons on easily and can be cut to size. I was disappointed though to see that the pen started to fade after washing, and I have to re-write the labels that I have put on the clothes every few washes.

Full, Full, Full of Love
Full, Full, Full of Love
by Trish Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm story, 14 Sept. 2010
A lovely evocation of a traditional sunday dinner with the extended family. I have read and re read this so many times I know it off by heart. My son loves to talk about the food and people. He has even named some of the story characters drawn but not named after his own cousins. Recommended.

TITAN MULTI FUNCTIONAL PEELER
TITAN MULTI FUNCTIONAL PEELER

5.0 out of 5 stars Best peeler ever, 14 Sept. 2010
I love this peeler. I've easily peeled 'hard to peel' items like pumpkin in seconds, and have even tested it on spongy carrots - not a problem with this. It took me a couple of goes to find a comfortable grip where my fingers didn't get in the way of the blade, and I've never looked back. Buy it!

Go! iMP DS Lite Pro V Case & Stylus: Snow White (Nintendo DS)
Go! iMP DS Lite Pro V Case & Stylus: Snow White (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 5 Feb. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I chose this because it is such a different design from the other cases with game storage that I've seen. The case is lovely and soft, fits ds lite perfectly and I've found if you only store games in the outside pockets and not the middle one then the case closes fine.

Page: 1 | 2