ARRAY(0xa3190528)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Arran: 40 Favourite Walks (Pocket Mountains)
Arran: 40 Favourite Walks (Pocket Mountains)
by Phil Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Arran,40 walks, 28 Oct 2013
This is a great little pocket size book. Lovely photos and very easy to follow instructions. Will be taking it on our first trip to Arran next year. Would recommend it.

WMA 100 X Nuisance Dust Mask Disposable Cleaning Molded Face Masks Respirator
WMA 100 X Nuisance Dust Mask Disposable Cleaning Molded Face Masks Respirator

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recomended, 25 Jun 2013
These were far too thin and flimsy, and poorly made, would not recommend. I know they were not expensive but i would not buy these again

CUSHION COVERS Chenille Jacquard 18" x 18" brown beige
CUSHION COVERS Chenille Jacquard 18" x 18" brown beige

3.0 out of 5 stars Jacquard cushion covers, 18 Nov 2012
The cushion covers look nice, but I would not buy them again for the following reasons: They had a very strong 'chemical' smell, so I washed them and they shrunk. I was able to stretch them enough to use again but the smell was still there. I had to soak them for 24 hours before the smell went. Although they look nice I would not recomend them.

MOFRED® Blue Luxury Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet 8GB,16GB,32GB or 32GB 3G HSPA+ - Second Updated Version w/Sleep Sensor + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS (U.K.- VAT REGISTERED)

5.0 out of 5 stars 7in Tablet case by MOFRED, 16 Sep 2012
I decided to buy this case based on reviews I had read about it, and I was not disappointed.I cannot comment on the fit as I haven't got my tablet yet ( Xmas present),but the quality is very good for the money. The stylus was missing when it arrived so I contacted the seller, who were very helpful and I got a fast response. I received my stylus by first class post 2 days later. I would use this seller again based on the quality of product, price and service.

A Girl Called Barney: Loving an autistic child is so easy... and so hard
A Girl Called Barney: Loving an autistic child is so easy... and so hard

5.0 out of 5 stars A Girl called Barney, 8 April 2012
An excellent read, I did not want to put this down. It is very well written, and although it is a novel, it feels like real life. I became 'very involved' with the daily problems that were encountered. Very moving,heart-rending and sometimes funny,a must read.

Four Small Stones (Urban Hunters)
Four Small Stones (Urban Hunters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Four small stones, 2 Oct 2011
I don't normally buy fiction books, but was drawn to this one because of the subject matter,as I am interested in indigenous people. I was not disappointed, in fact I read it in one go and loved it, I am now waiting for the next book in the series, Tribal scarring.

Don't Forget to Write: The true story of an evacuee and her family
Don't Forget to Write: The true story of an evacuee and her family

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont Forget To Write, 13 Jan 2011
I am only half way through this book, and I love it. It is so well written and really draws you into the lives of this family. It is both funny and sad, you wont want to put it down.

Wolf at Twilight: An Indian Elder's Journey Through a Land of Ghosts and Shadows
by Kent Nerburn

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 28 Aug 2010
This is a follow on from Neither Wolf Nor Dog.Having read and really enjoyed that book I was eager to read Wolf At Twilight, and i was not disapointed. Kent Nerburn takes you into the lives of people within this book and I got a feeling of being there with him on his journey.I would recomend this to anyone interested in Native American culture. It is sad, funny and a fantastic read.