ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

HOTPOINT CREDA Adaptor Vent Hose P/N 1701861
Offered by EL Lewis Home Stores
Price: 3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted perfectly, 12 Feb 2014
This adaptor was as advertised and fitted the hose to my Creda tumble dryer perfectly. Brilliant value. I'm very happy with it.

Sodacoda Stainless Steel Coil Spring Long Lasting Facial Hair Remover Stick Epilator Tool - Full English Instruction
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is GREAT!!!!, 2 July 2013
I've got naturally dark hair, so the fine hairs around the side of my face bother me unless they've lightened in the sunlight. I've never wanted to shave it because i wouldn't want it to thicken. I was recently tempted by the NONO, but put off by terrible reviews.... Then i tried this and i'm so glad i did. Not only is this gadget really cheap, but it really works! I watched the demo on youtube and found it quick and easy to use. Any discomfort with the upper lip is definately reduced with further attempts. This is now a regular part of my regime. It only takes a few minutes twice a week to keep any hairs at bay and leaves no irritation or dryness. If it ever wears out, i will definately buy more!

Ravensburger Disney Brave Puzzle (XXL , 100 Pieces)
Ravensburger Disney Brave Puzzle (XXL , 100 Pieces)
Price: 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality jigsaw, 3 April 2013
Ravensburger always makes a good quality jigsaw which lasts well. I bought my 6yr old this after seeing the film. It's a little tricky in places, but a good way for any little princess to while away a bit of time.

Charlie and Lola: I'm Really Ever So Not Well
Charlie and Lola: I'm Really Ever So Not Well
by Lauren Child
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids and big kids, 3 April 2013
If you love the programs, you'll love the books. It's easy enough for my 6yr old daughter to read herself and fun for me to read it to her. A nice series to collect.

Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle
Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle
Price: 8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't glow!, 3 April 2013
I bought this for my 6yr old daughter who loves Scooby Doo. The jigsaw was great, but at night time when the lights went out it didn't glow! Bit dissapointing. Eventually managed to get it to glow a little by placing a bright torch directly on it. Having said that, it did still give it a little extra entertainment and giving my daughter's passion for those meddling kids, i probably will get more.

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Chilled, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
I bought this album after hearing him perform on the BBC radio Live Lounge. He managed to take a cheesy pop song and turn it into something that can give you goosebumps. This young artist oozes inspirational talent in a beautifully chilled out easy listening form. Definately a good purchase. Hope to see more releases soon.