Profile for Mrs. P. Stevens > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Stevens

Mrs. P. Stevens (Nottingham UK)

The Times Killer Su Doku Book 9
The Times Killer Su Doku Book 9
by The Times Mind Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with difficulty grading, 14 Jun. 2013
I am an avid killer sudoku geek. I look forward to the Times Wednesday, Friday and Saturday killer sudoku - the hardest of the week. This book purports to be the Times killers but the difficulty levels have been grossly exaggerated.
You need to halve the times they have rated the puzzles. So if you are looking for a challenge, less than half of the book will be of any use.

Aqua Sphere Women's Vista Lady Swimming Goggles - Pink
Aqua Sphere Women's Vista Lady Swimming Goggles - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in goggles, 14 Jun. 2013
The only goggles I will wear. Comfortable, non leak , easy to adjust and do not leave you with panda eyes. I have tried many different makes of goggles and these are the best by far.

Nippon Ant Bait Station Twin Pack
Nippon Ant Bait Station Twin Pack
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 14 Jun. 2013
These are too difficult to open and the instructions are inadequate. Why do you need two stations to open the ant bait? Pretty much impossible to keep the bottom station stationary while you twist the top. Instructions do not say if this opens both, or do you have to repeat the process. I cannot tell if the bait station is open or closed - possibly the reason why the other reviewers found the ants are not attracted to them - they weren't open. Mine are going in the bin

Faringdon Plastic Lattice Pastry Cutter
Faringdon Plastic Lattice Pastry Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one for professional pies, 22 Dec. 2009
Can you believe that no shop in Nottingham sells lattice cutters? Had to put my christmas cooking on hold until my order came through - speedy delivery, robust and easy to use cutter. Result - posh pies!

Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Everywoman should have one of these, 22 Dec. 2009
I'm so glad I read the reviews for this book - overwhelming opinion was that it was pretty good. Now I have my own copy, I completely endorse that. I have had the book for 2 days and used 2 recipes already - easy reference, good pictures, no fuss cooking. Can see that this will replace my Delia!