Profile for E. Nix > Reviews

Content by E. Nix

E. Nix "cabeludo" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Free Will and Will to Power (The God Series Book 17)
Free Will and Will to Power (The God Series Book 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great overview of all the different philosophical stances on free ..., 2 May 2015
A great overview of all the different philosophical stances on free will and an explanation of how it is possible for it to exist in a deterministic universe. Definitely worth a read if you have ever pondered the question of whether you have free will or not. If you believe that you don't have it, then why are you even reading a review? Since the decision as to whether you are going to buy this book or not has already been made anyway! If you believe you do have it then this book will give you a rational underpinning, and then you will KNOW that you have free will.

The Last Bling King
The Last Bling King

5.0 out of 5 stars and I must say I enjoyed it the most, 27 April 2015
This was the last of the four 'coded fiction' books that I read, and I must say I enjoyed it the most. All four are worth a read but this one really hit the spot. An insight into the world of the rich and why it needs to be overthrown. Full of twists and turns, the writing keeps you hooked and will hopefully inspire any potential revolutionists!

The Mathematical Universe (The God Series Book 14)
The Mathematical Universe (The God Series Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars The books that keep on giving, 10 Nov. 2014
Although only about 40% of this book may be considered 'new' information (if you have read the previous books in the series), this doesn't detract from the importance of this addition.

The other 60% of the book was still a pleasure to read and acted as a good summary and reminder of a lot of the ideas that have been previously presented. Obviously with such a vast amount of information presented across the series the odd reminder is actually incredibly helpful.

The 'new' parts of the book explore some of the previous concepts in more depth. Such as infinity in an ontological sense, imaginary space as time and the God equation. A lot of these ideas can be difficult to grasp, and it wasn't till nearly half way through the next book in the series that I reconciled ideas that I previously thought were contradictive. This is part of the beauty of this series, the books keep on giving! Knowledge and understanding may come to you in 'flashes'. Read this book, read them all. Tell your friends and family to read them. Help bring humanity one step closer to divinity.

All the Rest is Propaganda (The God Series Book 12)
All the Rest is Propaganda (The God Series Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Propaganda at its best!, 1 Sept. 2014
A great insight into the political philosophy of the illuminati. For anyone who may feel slightly disillusioned with the current state of affairs (in regards to politics, economics or just general everyday life) and feels that there must be a solution, this book presents some wonderful and insightful 'remedies' to our current problems. A good introduction to true Meritocracy and how it vastly improves upon the capitalist "democracy" we currently live in.

Even if you haven't read the other books in the series (although I highly recommend that you do), I'm sure this would make an interesting and highly thought provoking read for anyone!

The Last Man Who Knew Everything (The God Series Book 3)
The Last Man Who Knew Everything (The God Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars In depth and enlightening, 19 Nov. 2013
This book is not a casual read, there are a lot of concepts that might not be easy to grasp but it is a vital step in the journey of discovery that is presented in this series of books. A wonderful introduction to the genius that is Leibniz and the unveiling of his true monadology. Once you get your head round the truths presented in this series of books then all the most profound mysteries of existence will be uncovered.

Not for the faint hearted :P

I could never recommend this series of books enough, the difficulty is finding the right people to recommend them to!

Read them!

Hyperreason (The God Series Book 8)
Hyperreason (The God Series Book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful as always, 11 April 2013
This series of books never fails to disappoint. At first when starting to read this I did feel a little like I was reading the same thing that as has been written in previous books in the series, just written slightly differently. I suppose this could be to make the point of the tautological nature of existence which seems to be the main focus of this book. All that exists is just energy (numbers) expressed in different manners. I'll be reading the next two installments as soon as I find the time! Highly recommended to any logical thinkers who are looking for answers to the big questions....

The God Equation (The God Series Book 6)
The God Equation (The God Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing, 16 Oct. 2012
I really cannot stress enough how absolutely mind blowing this series of books is. There are so many unanswered questions out there, and this series of books seems to give all the most logical and rational answers. Reading this series will bring you much closer to true knowledge, and a profound understanding of the universe. Life changing, and truely un-rivaled. A must read!!

The God Blunder (The God Series Book 5)
The God Blunder (The God Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Truth, 8 Oct. 2012
I would say that this book is a more taxing read than the others so far in the series (of which I would highly recommend). A large portion of the first half I found myself reading a couple of times to get my head around the ideas. Although by the end I was left with, what I felt, was a good understanding of the ideas portrayed. If you are looking for a true Grand Unified Theory of Everything, that cannot be surpassed, I would suggest reading this series of books. Simply the best information on all the mysteries of life, and how they are answered mathematically.

The God Factory (The God Series Book 2)
The God Factory (The God Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Illuminating, 1 May 2012
A truly fascinating read, based on a lot of the information you may find on the AC website. I wouldn't listen to the nonsense the other guy is babbling about, supposedly being written by Aleister Crowleys sons group. The fact is, the information in this book is at the forefront of knowledge that combines science and spirituality, surely the supreme goal for humanity. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter who wrote it, but what you get from it, and it will probably make you want to improve yourself, your community, and the whole world.

Distant Relatives
Distant Relatives

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Distant Relatives (Audio CD)
I hadn't even heard of Nas before one of my friends played me a track off this album. I instantly liked it and decided to get the whole album off the one track alone. I wasn't disappointed. If you're into your conspiracy theories im sure the lyrical content will connect with you, and if not, the music is great anyway. I highly recommend this album!

Page: 1 | 2