Profile for Gbella > Reviews

Heart Shaped Hanging Tea Light Holder With Red Glass
Heart Shaped Hanging Tea Light Holder With Red Glass
Offered by Gardens2you

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 Nov 2012
Bought this for my mother in law, she loves it and takes pride of place in her sitting room so can be used inside or out, it was so pretty that I went to buy myself one but they where out of stock so if they come back in I will definitely get one as a present from me to me!

Hang Ten Surf Wax Surfing Round Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign - 30x30 cm
Hang Ten Surf Wax Surfing Round Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign - 30x30 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov 2012
Bought this for my brother for xmas, I'm not into surfing personally but I love it, retro, vintage and pretty cool not much more you can add to that bar for that price it's a bargain!!

The Wolf's Story
The Wolf's Story
by Toby Forward

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!!, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Wolf's Story (Paperback)
Must have book for kids and adults alike, Giving the Wolfs side of the story in little red riding hood is done so cleverly and is highly amusing, I've purchased more for presents for my daughters friends for their birthdays. buy buy buy!!

Pack of 6 Cute childrens mood rings adjustable 1.5 mm inner dimension. A selection of flowers and creatures ideal as party gifts.
Offered by FishAround Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, 29 Nov 2012
Purchased this as looked fantastic but to say I was disappointed with what arrived would be an understatement! The rings sent where not even the rings advertised and one was broken. Will not purchase again!!