Profile for Colossi Hitman > Reviews

Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Offered by Gadget Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Razorpit review., 16 July 2012
Working fine so far & I've sharpened my current Mach 3 blade about 5 times & it gives it a good edge again.

When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
by Jack R. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake up..., 15 Mar. 2012
This book was instrumental in waking me up & encourage my pursuit of the Kingdom, I think believers & non believers will have an appetite to be filled for the supernatural, for the critics of Bill Johnson, you jokers need to stop hating, he's in love with Jesus & his doctrine far exceeds just this book so stop making judgements about his beliefs from this book alone, look at the fruit he's producing then replicate before giving hate.

Jesus among Other Gods: The Absolute Claims of the Christian Message
Jesus among Other Gods: The Absolute Claims of the Christian Message
by Ravi Zacharias

5.0 out of 5 stars Ravi is a legend., 9 Mar. 2012
Ravi is an exceptional Christian apologist, possibly one of the best in the world. I'm halfway through this book & he's already explained the cultural mindset of the day & how it all slots into place perfectly.

Furious Love [DVD] [2010]
Furious Love [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Darren Wilson
Offered by iconnectdirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Finger Of God Follow Up...., 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Furious Love [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I was going through a pretty tough time of renewing my mind & I asked my pastor if he could recommend any films which shows God at work today & he led me to Finger Of God & Furious Love, I was captivated, it really blew my 1 dimensional view of God to bits & connected me to some amazing spiritual fathers & mothers, Heidi Baker & Bill Johnson to name two, it helped me reset my focus & pursuit on God, these films were life savers in a way & the only reason I've given it 4 stars is because Father Of Lights, third in the films so far, is out soon & I think it will be the most amazing & worthy of the 5 stars lol, amazing work Darren Wilson, Glory to God!

Finger of God DVD
Finger of God DVD
Offered by re-vived

4.0 out of 5 stars Creatively Unique., 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Finger of God DVD (DVD)
A simple idea turns into an adventure, just how God works, start with a seed & he will grow the harvest, a superb objective look into miracles & reports of miracles with multiple footage caught on tape, creates such a hunger for more of God, great film.

ESV Study Bible (Genuine Leather, Black)
ESV Study Bible (Genuine Leather, Black)
by Wayne Grudem
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars ESV Study Bible, 12 May 2011
Brilliant! Looking for a modern Bible I could really get into & this ticks the boxes! Plenty of supporting theology, some I disagree with but hey, the Holy Spirit leads us in truth, not scholars. They have poured there hearts into this & it shows, well worth the money & I'll be buying more versions in future for various purposes, get one along with the concordance! God Bless :-)