Profile for Gill Rush > Reviews

Content by Gill Rush

Gill Rush

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 16 Jun 2014
this works well as a concealer and is a good buy. It will also last for a while even though they are mini pots.

Llewellyn's 2014 Witches' Datebook (Annuals - Witches' Datebook)
Llewellyn's 2014 Witches' Datebook (Annuals - Witches' Datebook)
by Llewellyn
Edition: Calendar
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 30 Dec 2013
I just cannot be without this diary. This is the 2nd year I have treated myself to one, and I love them.

Solar Powered Dancing Flower Flowerpot
Solar Powered Dancing Flower Flowerpot
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift., 30 Dec 2013
I have one of these myself and have already bought these as gifts for the family. They are novel little things which stand out on my windowsill.

Llewellyn's 2014 Witches' Spell-A-Day Almanac: Holidays & Lore (Llewellyn's Witches' Spell-A-Day Almanac)
by Llewellyn

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 30 Dec 2013
I bought myself this as a gift last year and really enjoy reading through everything that is in it. My kind of gift.

Ladies RockJock Fingerless Mitts GLA151 Grey
Ladies RockJock Fingerless Mitts GLA151 Grey
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 30 Dec 2013
I find these very cosy and warm, but I have to get my needle and thread to them as the hand cover is starting to come off already which is a chore.

Nautical Keepsake Chest - Small Keepsake Box (GW686 v) Nautical / Shabby Chic Accessories Includes Gift Tag
Offered by Tim Garner
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift., 30 Dec 2013
I bought this for my Brother as he loves all things nautical. He really likes it and is looking for a special place in his home for it.

Mini Wooden Seaside Chest - Blue and White - 7cm
Mini Wooden Seaside Chest - Blue and White - 7cm
Offered by BuzzBase
Price: 6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 30 Dec 2013
I bought this for my Brother who lives on the East Coast and he loves all things nautical so he loves it.

Max Factor Age Renew Foundation - 70 Natural
Max Factor Age Renew Foundation - 70 Natural
Price: 10.28

4.0 out of 5 stars works for me, 30 Dec 2013
It gives good coverage for the redness on my face and it is the only foundation I have found so far that does this well.