Profile for Tania Woodhouse > Reviews

Tania Woodhouse

Sacrilege
Sacrilege

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sacrilege (Kindle Edition)
I love the Bruno series so far and this one was great, fast paced, page turning and exciting! Led to many late nights as I couldn't put it down! I'm sure some people will moan about it but I loved it and am off to download the next one!

Children's Ebook: "I Want a Pet Dinosaur"
Children's Ebook: "I Want a Pet Dinosaur"

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like this, 14 Feb 2014
this was written in a very unchild friendly style in my opinion, glad it was free as we soon deleted it!

Snail Bob
Snail Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Snail Bob (App)
I downloaded this for my 5 year old son as he has played it before. He enjoys it, he completed it quite quickly but he happily goes back to the start and plays it again and again! A winner for us but wouldn't want to pay much for it!

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 14 Feb 2014
I am enjoying learning spanish with this app, the only critisism is that it often asks you to type in the spanish that you hear, and I keep getting it wrong because I don't know how to spell the words! A basic knowledge of the language you are using it for probably helps, so I would say its not great for complete beginnners, good fun though.

Pirates Love Underpants
Pirates Love Underpants

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Feb 2014
My son loves Dinosaurs Love Underpants so I downloaded this when we went away for the night so we could have a new bedtime story, very good!

Chinese New Year For Children
Chinese New Year For Children

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit boring, 14 Feb 2014
I downloaded this for my 5 year old son as he was learning about Chinese New Year at school but we found it very boring!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery great product for the price!, 21 Nov 2013
I was a bit concerned that this might be a bad purchase but I was wrong!! Delivered in just 8 days, 3 large minions, quality not great but I was just after a cheap stocking filler to make my 'Despicable Me' mad son happy! All other minion toys I have seen have been smaller and more expensive, now I can give both my boys one and still have a spare! Not individually packed but not a problem for me, cheap and cheerful, just what I was after!!

The Little Matchgirl [DVD]
The Little Matchgirl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Twiggy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film!, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Little Matchgirl [DVD] (DVD)
I have been waiting years for this to come out on DVD after my vhs player died!! I am thrilled to bits with it, and the sevice was great, I ordered it late on Christmas Eve and it arrived the day after Boxing Day, superb service!