Profile for TOOTS > Reviews

Silver Side Up
Silver Side Up
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern day classic, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Silver Side Up (MP3 Download)
Despite there being an everlasting track on this album, one that most people recognise without necessarily knowing the name of the band... There is some quality to be realised here, I'm talking about tracks 1 and 3, which for me are the strongest. They are an acquired flavour though, they're not for everyone, I recommend checking the live performances of those two tracks, especially "Woke Up This Morning" on their Sturgis concert!

Living Things
Living Things
Price: 6.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Uncertain road ahead, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Living Things (Audio CD)
When I listened to this album for the first time, I thought to myself "it ain't too bad", that was some while ago and I'm guessing that is the problem right there! They have changed their sound a little too much I think. The reason I haven't listened to it much lately is because it didn't have as strong an affect on me as previous albums! Good on them for being creative, but I'm not quite satisfied personally, the after-taste is not there!

Blood Stained Love Story
Blood Stained Love Story
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Saliva!, 30 Jan 2014
I have only begun to discover the music of Saliva and I think they are definitely appealing to me so far. Quite a motivational track is "King of the Stereo" which just makes me want to go out and exercise and do my jogging or skating routine! Really good album, I wish I'd come across it sooner! I'll second previous ratings of people stating that "Black Sheep" sounds like Nickelback's "Animals", there is a similarity for sure!

The Warner Sound Live Room EP [+video]
The Warner Sound Live Room EP [+video]
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality!, 30 Jan 2014
Contains 4 tracks from Amaryllis and a cover track. The EP was a great idea and was recorded in a historical place in Henson Recording Studios, where Carole King herself has also been and recorded music. The sound quality is outstanding and the live recordings are amazing, if a fan of Shinedown, you shouldn't miss this EP! Also to be noted is the fact that all of these Videos are available to view on YouTube on "TheWarnerSound" account!

(Acoustic Sessions)
(Acoustic Sessions)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: (Acoustic Sessions) (MP3 Download)
For Shinedown followers, you might be sent on a goose chase since this is in another name entirely, that being Smith & Myers. As for the EP itself; it feels pure, it feels real and it feels respectful. Great covers on the whole! I have to say my favourite is Blue on Black, the original is also worth checking out! Originally there were meant to be 10 tracks and I think the 10 were still recorded, but only these 6 were made available to purchase via download, the other 4 should be making their way on Shinedown's YouTube channel very soon! This includes a cover of one of Adele's songs also!

MAX Flow Sunglasses Black with 3 Sets of Interchangeable Lenses and 2 Carry Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of glasses, 25 Jan 2014
Stylish, fairly sturdy for the lightness in the weight, I have yet to try and change the lenses, they do seem to be firmly attached to the frame and there are no instructions that tell you how to remove them either. When wearing them though, they feel comfortable, easy to see through, they grip onto your head quite well and after a while you forget that they are there. These glasses are very ideal, not just for cyclists but for any sport that involves resistance to air. Highly recommended!

In It to Win It [Explicit]
In It to Win It [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Metal!, 2 Jan 2014
This album is enough to turn a priest into a hooligan! Proceed with caution! They've had material in films such as the Matrix (King of the Stereo) and the Fast and the Furious! All round they're not very well known, but in my ears they rival any other hard rock band I listen too! (Namely; Shinedown, Stone Sour, Killswitch Engage and Nickelback) They don't need the chart attention me thinks though, that might ruin them... If you're lucky enough to stumble upon them, then enjoy! Check out "Flesh" and "She Can Sure Hide Crazy" on YouTube, those are the best tracks on the album! Bought it straight after the first listen, it really delivers!

Days Of Gold
Days Of Gold
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Southern summer!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Days Of Gold (Audio CD)
I can't say anything negative about this album at all!! It's fun, it sounds like a masterpiece and I don't see it getting old for me any time soon! When I hear the track "Days of Gold", I visualize a farmer in a hardworking day out, chickens and pigs and cows sitting in the background, so very humble! And the second track really does the beach justice! As for the rest of the album, I don't want to get boring, so I'm gonna say; IT'S WORTH IT!

Russian Vocabulary Builder+ (Learn Russian with the Michel Thomas Method) (Michael Thomas Method)
by Natasha Bershadski
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Step up, 8 Dec 2013
I've never bought a Michel Thomas method product before, but have had the opportunity luckily to taste an older edition of the foundation course, not that it wasn't good anyways but this is a slightly different ball game as there appears to be a CD-ROM along with the fresh material in this package, which is useful on testing your knowledge as you progress through the course. Also so far, I found it rather confusing where to start with Michel Thomas, because there is so much to choose from! But I also found that they suggest where to start in the guide book that is also in the package here. It says; 1) START, 2) TOTAL, 3) PERFECT and this falls between the TOTAL course and the PERFECT course. Really good buy, everyone needs to learn a foreign language in their lifetime, for me it's Russian!

Mini Waveboard Blue - Wave Board Vigorboard Surfing
Mini Waveboard Blue - Wave Board Vigorboard Surfing
Offered by Activity Toys Warehouse
Price: 34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, avoid, avoid!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Waveboard Sale Mini Wave Board
Item is absolute rubbish and so are the merchants behind it ("Waveboard sale")! The product is made of very cheap materials and the wheels on the one I bought lasted little more than a week. Badly cut around the edges, it is also uncomfortable to carry around! As my hand was cut from doing so! Avoid, because if you don't take my advice you will regret it! You can get a genuinely good casterboard made by Razor for a lower price even! I even asked for my money back when I bought one of these at Play.com and never got a reply to my email! Clearly the merchants care more for the money than the safety of the wannabe rider of this death trap and cheap imitation!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8