Profile for J. Moore > Reviews

Content by J. Moore

J. Moore "wonder woman" (uk)

101 Knock Knock Jokes for Kids. Children's Knock Knock Jokes (Joke Books for Kids)
Price: 1.02

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 26 May 2014
this book was not funny, some of the jokes didn't even make sense. DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK, IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!terrible!!!!

Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (World Book Day Edition 2013)
Price: 0.51

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 25 May 2014
this book is awesome (like all of the Tom Gate books. i would recomend this book for sure I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean Break
Clean Break
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the awesome book!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Clean Break (Kindle Edition)
I found this very intresting (in a good way).
it is an amazing book and all a happy ending you should get this book!

The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree)
The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the amazing wood!!, 24 Feb 2014
this book was very good and intresting all the characters are funny and strange which is a good thing. i would recommend this to all of you!!!!!!!!!

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist
Price: 5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
this book is awesome it is one of the best books i have ever read and is about a boy named Alfie and a girl named Gabz and they try and capture the witch (demon dentist) i would recomend this book it is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Dork Diaries!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dork Diaries (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book was very good and intresting.
I would recomend buying this book!!
but is only sutible for children that are nine plus.

Master Class 28cm Non-Stick 3lb Loaf Pan
Master Class 28cm Non-Stick 3lb Loaf Pan
Price: 5.85

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could choose zero stars I would!!, 8 Jun 2011
I don't usually write reviews but I felt I have to as this loaf pan is terrible. I have had it for about a month and all the non stick coating is coming off. Don't waste your money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 8:00 PM BST

Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer within (Pocket Classics)
Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer within (Pocket Classics)
by Natalie Naimark-Goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring., 16 Feb 2008
I haven't had any creative writing urges for over 8 years. I bought this book with the hope that I would find these urges again. When it arrived I was not hopeful but after reading the first few sections I am truly feeling inspired. I have rekindled my love for literature and writing and it feels fantastic. Not sure i'd use it as a 'how to write' but just for getting you going again it's great!!