Profile for glorious > Reviews

Bulk Deal 1000 Dog Poo , Poop Bags, BIODEGRADABLE, Easy Tie Handles 5x200
Bulk Deal 1000 Dog Poo , Poop Bags, BIODEGRADABLE, Easy Tie Handles 5x200
Offered by Your Choice Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
Good value and biodegradable , what more could we need .....

Moonar® 2014 New Ideal Super Ultra Thin Optical Wireless Mobile Mouse/Mice Slim Mouse Cordless Scrollwheel Computer PC Laptop Desktop Personal Computer Notebook Office and Home Mouse Candy Color and USB 2.4G Receiver (A, Green)
Offered by Ocaler

4.0 out of 5 stars I am using it now and its good. I did wonder how it worked until I ..., 27 Feb. 2015
I am using it now and its good. I did wonder how it worked until I read the bumf and found it was hidden inside . It did take weeks to arrive as I did not look where it was coming from . Seems a good mouse and it would perhaps be five stars if I had used it for longer, time will tell ....

Yoursfs 18K Rose gold plated Simulated Diamond Clip On fashion Earrings

Lorenz Genuine Leather Backpack / Rucksack - 1948
Lorenz Genuine Leather Backpack / Rucksack - 1948
Offered by Xact Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with it, 8 Jan. 2015
Arrived quickly and is a lovely soft leather bag... Thank you. I am really pleased with it.

Sentik King Size Electric Heated Fleece Under Blanket, 160x150cm (Synthetic Wool)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 Dec. 2013
Having read the previous reviews I ordered the king size for my double bed. Just the right size and my feet also feel the heat . It does get very hot on 3 so you do not need to leave it on for long. Lovely and cosy though.

John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit
John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ., 16 Dec. 2013
My grandson , a bright seven year old absolutely loves it and has not stopped playing with it since his birthday in November.
There is so many experiments for him to try, it really is worth the money.

Mamas & Papas Dolls' Pliko Pushchair
Mamas & Papas Dolls' Pliko Pushchair

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Pushchair, 16 Dec. 2013
The pushchair is really lovely and very easy to put together. Great value for price. I did think a break would have been nice but for the price it is fabulous.

Lloytron BEAB Approved Double Superior Under Blanket Polyester
Lloytron BEAB Approved Double Superior Under Blanket Polyester

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 28 Nov. 2011
Wow it fits the bed , first blanket ever that has fit the bed properly from feet to sides. Heats up really quickly and is lovely and comfortable. I love the two sided controls. I have since ordered a second one for the spare bed as I so pleased with this one. I was a bit wary at first never having heard the name before but I read all the other reviews and everyone seemed pleased with this product and they were right . It is a lovely blanket.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Blanket, 28 Nov. 2011
This is a really lovely electric blanket and the first one ever that actually fits the bed properly. No cold feet or sides. I have now purchased two as I loved the first one so much I ordered another to replace a cold feet version on another bed. I was a bit wary with the first as I had never seen the name before but I need not have worried as it is gorgeous.

Total Action Football
Total Action Football

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Total Action Football (Video Game)
I bought this for my Grandsons 5TH birthday and he played with it for 4 hours solid ! Dad , brother , myself and his Mum all had a game or 2/3/4/5/6/7 with him but when we got bored he played quite happily by himself, at least then he could win every game !
We actually had it on the carpet without it fixed down and it was fine. Packs away easily and good value for money especially amazons price. I think I would hesitate at full price but a good game for a football mad little boy.

Page: 1 | 2