Profile for Ms. M. West > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Spiral - Women - GOTHIC ELEGANCE - Lace High Neck Corset Black - Large
Spiral - Women - GOTHIC ELEGANCE - Lace High Neck Corset Black - Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty & cheap, 23 May 2014
This looked lovely online and having bought Spiral Direct tops before I thought this would be as good as the rest. It's not. The netting at the top is fine but the rest of the top is made from a cheap stretchy material that you would find on tops from places like ASDA (I know because I've seen them). It's very thin and cheap feeling.
I sent this back and got a refund.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 31 May 2013
Lovely pair of shoes. Very comfortable. I ordered a size 5 and they fit perfect, in my opinion you don't need to order a size bigger as these are true to UK sizes. Well worth the money and they feel like they'll last an age :)

Panache Sienna Balconnet Balcony Women's Bra Black/Lagoon 38G
Panache Sienna Balconnet Balcony Women's Bra Black/Lagoon 38G
Offered by A2B_Fashion
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bra, 29 Dec 2012
I ordered a size 34H and this bra fits me perfectly. Regardless of what another reviewer thought, this certainly does NOT feel cheap. I've spent in excess of 40 for bras in the past that have felt and fitted absolutely rubbish. This is not only a bargain but feels more expensive than it actually is. It is very pretty and comfortable.
Highly recommended.

Black Stretch Embroidered Capri Pants Rockabilly Tattoo Swallow
Black Stretch Embroidered Capri Pants Rockabilly Tattoo Swallow
Offered by Alternative Underground London
Price: 28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Take no notice of the size, 24 July 2012
I ordered a size 14 of these but they are basically a 12. These are advertised as 'very tight fitting' but that isn't the problem, it's the actual size which buyers should be aware of. I am a true size 14 and I can't get these any higher than mid-thigh! Buy a size bigger.

Apart from that they're lovely.

Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier - 2 Pack Set
Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier - 2 Pack Set
Offered by Price Attack Ltd
Price: 14.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 9 Nov 2010
These are absolute rubbish. You charge them up and they become red hot but after that they do not actually work as a dehumidifier. They do not take any moisture out of the air and I really do not see the point in them at all. I actually burnt my hand on one when it had finished charging when I was unplugging it.
Don't waste your money on these buy something better.

Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel Off Face Masque 10ml
Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel Off Face Masque 10ml
Offered by SuppliezBySuzan
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Aug 2010
This is my favourite mask from this range. There is more than enough in the sachet and my skin feels lovely afterwards. This particular mask is less messy as you can just peel it away from your face once you're finished, no washing needed. I use this on a regular basis and highly recommend it.

Exhale: Core Fusion Lean and Toned [DVD]
Exhale: Core Fusion Lean and Toned [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 July 2010
This has to be the best fitness dvd I've ever bought. As previously stated the workouts come in different 10 minute segments, allowing you to differ your workout each time should you wish to do so. However, a previous reviewer stated that the Flat/Round Back Tone & Stretch does not work on your abs because it is too hard, when in fact this section does target your abs if you are doing the movements correctly. Yes it's intense but it works.
I have been using this for 3 weeks now and can feel my body becoming stronger already and my muscles are really working. Even by this short amount of time I can become bored of dvds and have to switch but I actually look forward to doing this.
It's also good if you don't have a big room to work out in as there's no jumping around or grapevine type movements you have to do, which I can never do due to lack of space.
The instructions are clear and there is someone at each stage you can watch for a more beginner level. Camera work is good and shows each movement clearly.
I can't fault this workout at all!

Dawn of the Dead [Blu-ray] [1978]
Dawn of the Dead [Blu-ray] [1978]
Dvd ~ David Emge

5.0 out of 5 stars This is cut... slightly, 8 Mar 2010
It's great to finally see Dawn of the Dead on Blu-ray. I'm very impressed with the entire packaged. Everything is excellent quality though you may find it difficult to decide which cover you want to display! Having 4 covers available is a nice touch. The poster and book are good quality nice little editions also. The Blu-ray disc has a pretty cool menu, something a bit different to what I would expect. In my opinion the quality of the actual film has not improved since it's uncut release on dvd, I guess only so much can be done with a low budget film of this age, but it's still nice and clean and obviously a vast improvement from how it looked prior to dvd clean ups. However, for the hardcore fans out there, this film is cut. I am referring to the Blu-ray version as I have yet to check out the other versions which came as part of the package. None of the gore or violence has been cut, just a small section of story is missing (for those interested, it's at the beginning of the film when everyone is leaving in the helicopter; 1) a gang appear and take an interest in stealing the helicopter from Stephen and Fran, 2) Peter has a conversation with Fran during the helicopter ride). The dvd version which is available has this scene intact and I'm a little sad to see it missing as I like the completely uncut version but that's because I'm such a fan of the film and I'm picky ;)
Apart from that this is nice little addition to any fan's Blu-ray collection.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2011 1:18 AM BST

With Teeth
With Teeth
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 27 Oct 2006
This review is from: With Teeth (Audio CD)
I think this has to be the best NIN album there is. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore all their previous works but this has captured a little something more. Each track is totally addictive due to them being dark and deep in places, and a stream of emotion hits you with each song.

This album is a must and just proves that Trent Reznor will always be able to produce an amazing album no matter how long he's been away. Buy it!

Love
Love
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A goth masterpiece, 23 Feb 2006
This review is from: Love (Audio CD)
Love is the best album to come from this truely underated and gifted band. The title track is by far my favourite track they have ever done. Billy Duffy's guitar solo on it has yet to matched on any other song ever!
Classing The Cult as goth has nothing to do with being narrow minded which I think another reviewer stated, they were goth and this is exactly how it should be. Ian Astbury's powerful, often mysterious at times, voice and the haunting music (Brother Wolf Sister Moon for example) all make for a brilliant album.
I have since seen Ian Astbury perform with The Doors and he is still as great today as back then but buy this and you'll get a feel for how he and the rest of The Cult were like at their best.

Page: 1 | 2