Profile for buffalo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Blades - Pack of 8
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Blades - Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 23 Mar 2014
I bought these blades because of the price in comparison to the high street the only problem was the length of time to receive them, nearly 2 weeks

BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement, 23 Mar 2014
my wife regularly has to replace hair dryers as she uses them so much, the cable gets worn or the dryer burns out she likes this one

Skechers Urban Track Solver Mens Shoes Black 11 UK UK
Skechers Urban Track Solver Mens Shoes Black 11 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars second time, 23 Mar 2014
Having a high instep these shoes are ideal for me perfect for me. Comfortable good fit and bought for a second time

Heinz Curry-Mango Sauce - 220ml
Heinz Curry-Mango Sauce - 220ml
Offered by TOTAL RECALL UK 2

5.0 out of 5 stars found on holiday, 23 Mar 2014
We were on holiday in Lanzarote when my wife discovered this sauce had we known it was very hard to buy in England we would have brought plenty home. Very expensive to buy on the internet but at the moment it is the only way to but it at home

Lloytron AAA 550mAh NIMH AccuDigital Battery (Pack of 4)
Lloytron AAA 550mAh NIMH AccuDigital Battery (Pack of 4)
Offered by iShop Crystals

3.0 out of 5 stars rechargeable, 23 Mar 2014
the batteries are charged regularly however they do not last very long between charges even with low usage okay for what I pais I suppose

Melissa & Doug Pirate's Bounty Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Pirate's Bounty Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars our fourth, 21 Feb 2014
my grandson who is 3 years old loves doing these puzzles we have had it 2 days now and it has been completed over 10 times. good quality strong durable pieces ideal for young children and a good price. mellissa and doug should make more of this type unfortunately there only appears to be four of this type with 100 pieces as I have searched the net and cannot find anymore. the jigsaw arrived early and in good condition.

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 32
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 32

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the cost, 21 Feb 2014
Duracell batteries are quite expensive bought in the shops in small packs however the price for the quantity make this a good value buy

Toshiba Satellite C55-1HN 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Pentium 2020M 2.4 GHz Processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars New laptop, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this laptop as an updated version of a previous Toshiba laptop. I like the layout , finish and tile keys, however I don't like the latest version of windows which is of no fault of Toshiba, I think windows are producing inferior programmes in their haste to improve.

Tefal Avanti Classic 532718 Toaster - 4 Slice - Black
Tefal Avanti Classic 532718 Toaster - 4 Slice - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars toaster, 9 Nov 2013
this toaster decides when it is going to work! at the moment it is the right hand side! it only toasted 4 slices at once for about 4 months

Black Anti Non Slip PVC Safety Shower Bath Suction Mat Pebble
Black Anti Non Slip PVC Safety Shower Bath Suction Mat Pebble
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars for the shower tray, 9 Nov 2013
it is an ideal size however the suction is not as good as it could be as it moves around when i stand on it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3