Profile for Peter C > Reviews

Content by Peter C

Peter C (Sevenoaks UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PIFCO 12" CHROME PORTABLE OSCILLATING DESK FAN TABLE STAND AIR COOLING 3 SPEED HOME OFFICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product fast delivery who wants more!, 8 Aug. 2013
We needed a fan to cool the bedroom on hot summer nights. This Pifco fan saved our lives and sanity

I've Said It Before...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Mail
I've Said It Before...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Mail

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but!, 27 July 2013
Only a rehash of readers correspondence to a Daily newspaper. Since I see the Daily Mail every day - why bother!

Under the Radar: A Novel
Under the Radar: A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the life of a Vulcan Navigator as it was., 27 July 2013
This book put me back in a Vulcan cockpit after 50 years. A must read but please ignore the homosexuality

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob, I lived your daily life through your bookd and shared your emotions, 27 July 2013
If you are indifferent to cats you will enjoy this book; if you are a cat lover you will live every word with Bob's narrative. It follows every minute of the thoughtful, busy, interesting lives that small felines enjoy. I loved the first book of Bob's life but you can't rely on a cat owner to fully comprehend what "cat life" is really about. This one tells you more.

Keep writing Bob. I will read all of your books

AmazonBasics Executive Touchscreen Stylus (Black)
AmazonBasics Executive Touchscreen Stylus (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad but indifferent design., 16 July 2013
I bought this stylus because Iliked the one on my wife's IPAD. The lack of a "wander lead" is a big disadvantage: the clip is poor and does not stay attached to the case reliably. If I did not have a case the stylus would be B..... All use. Never the less the stylus is better than nothing but not well thought through.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle 3G is fantastic!, 8 May 2011
Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

I bought a Kindle3G for my wife and she loved it from day 1. Downloading books to the Kindle is a doddle! Kindler is simplicity to use and works in a logical way resembling book pages.

The number of books available for download is vast and reasonably priced. I have bought a leather Kindle "cover" which has a built in light so that she can read the books in bed in complete comfort.

My next purchase is one for me, too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3