Profile for AngieD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sunday
Sunday

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Sunday (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this tale about two opposites who end up together and the journey they took. There was a signjficant amount of explicit sex scenes, but they are sensitively told. Well done Maia

Thursdays in Savannah (Slivers of Love Book 3)
Thursdays in Savannah (Slivers of Love Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really enjoyed!, 25 Jun. 2014
I thought this book was great! I laughed out loud at times and bawled like a baby at others. Jesse had my support from dot, and i was so pleased that Savannah made the right choice. What a cute touch at the end - gorgeous!

Full Circle: Crossroads
Full Circle: Crossroads

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel, 21 Jun. 2014
Great follow-up; story wonderfully told with some of the best descriptive sex scenes that I've read in this type of genre. Look forward to the last instalment.

Full Circle: Here and Now
Full Circle: Here and Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!, 21 Jun. 2014
I have read the three books in the series in three days, and I have to say that Blake Haugen is a fantastic storyteller. Absolutely wonderful tale with brilliant characterisation. Vanda and Persephone are a match made in heaven.

Full Circle
Full Circle

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Blake's writing!, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Full Circle (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the first book in the series and love the narrative and style of the author. Some minor formatting and spelling mistakes distracted a bit, nonetheless I'm looking forward to reading the rest! Love Vanya!

Remember Me
Remember Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Remember Me (Kindle Edition)
Lovely retelling of the effects of trauma and its catastrophic implications on a loving family unit. There were lots of references to Christianity, which is fine if you're that way inclined; for me it distracted as I am not of any denomination.

Taste of Lacey
Taste of Lacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storytelling!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Taste of Lacey (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book and thought the overall characterisation was very well observed. I look forward to more from Linden.

Tethered (An Accidentally On Purpose Companion Novel Book 1)
Tethered (An Accidentally On Purpose Companion Novel Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars EPIC TALE!, 5 May 2014
Excellent storytelling involving the two lead 'protaganists', Emmet and Donya. Their tethered love was so all consuming, it almost destroyed them. I did feel, however that it was a bit over-long and got a bit sickly sweet at the end, but all in all an emotively powerful tale of visceral, infinite and all consuming love.

Flag On The Play
Flag On The Play

4.0 out of 5 stars Phew!!, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Flag On The Play (Kindle Edition)
I've read the series of 5 within a couple of days, and I'm exhausted! WOW! Mason is something else - I love him! I cried; laughed out loud; giggled; bawled and sighed at the predicament that the lead characters found themselves in. I did, initially think Book 5 was one book too much, but in the end I understood Mason's desperation to be with Kari.
The author acknowledges the lack of an editor, and I have to admit that that was an unbelievable irritant, hence only the 4*; this did get a bit better, but this has to improve even more. I'm really looking forward to the final instalment. Come on, it's April already…!

The Art of Endings (Secret Series Book 2)
The Art of Endings (Secret Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars A male perspective…!, 14 April 2014
It was good to read a tale told from a male viewpoint, but for me, this story just lacked an element of intrigue; I just found it a bit 'monotone' and the characters, a bit dull? It was passable, but for me I failed to empathize with the subjects of this novel enough to care.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10