Profile for Missflyte > Reviews

New Grounds: The Manual for Non-Toxic Etching
New Grounds: The Manual for Non-Toxic Etching
by Regina Held

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-toxic etching, 27 April 2014
This book is a brilliant addition to anyone's collection of books on printmaking. It has much new and helpful advice on techniques for printing using non-toxic materials.

chinkyboo Caltrad 2013 Fashion Women Ladies Long Chiffon Shawls Scarves Wrap Begonia Flower Ink Pattern (Beige)
Offered by MonuMart

5.0 out of 5 stars Chiffon scarf, 27 Mar 2014
This scarf is really beautiful. It is very soft and long enough to fold in half and loop through. It is also fantastic value for the money.

Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Black
Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonic toothbrush, 27 Mar 2014
This is the first time I have bought a sonic toothbrush, and so far I have no complaints. It has a super slick design, is easy to charge and has a very smart travelling case. Whether it lives up to its reputation for length of charge, I have yet to find out.

Fly London Women's Naga Dark Brown Boots P210789001 3 UK, 36 EU
Fly London Women's Naga Dark Brown Boots P210789001 3 UK, 36 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Fly boots, 27 Mar 2014
I love Fly shoes and boots, but the last two pairs I bought had sizing discrepancies. These Naga boots look amazing, feel amazing and have all the style you would expect from Fly, but are so tight across the instep that I couldn't get them on. I persisted with one, and managed to get it on but I gave up with the other. When it was on, it fitted well, but I couldn't face all that struggle to put on a pair of boots before I left for work. I should have read all the reviews before I bought them, as at least two other people had the same problem. Such a shame! But it shows you should read all the reviews.

Khaki Canvas Messenger Bag
Khaki Canvas Messenger Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas messenger bag, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Canvas Messenger Bag
I bought this bag and when it arrived the shoulder strap was missing. I contacted the seller and they sent it by return post. The bag is very sturdy and has plenty of space for all my work bits and is easy to carry with the handle and strap. The seller was amazing and very friendly. I would reccommend this bag.

Maisy Large Dragonfly Print Scarf in Brown
Maisy Large Dragonfly Print Scarf in Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly scarf, 26 Feb 2014
This is a really beautiful scarf. The colours are soft and quite subtle and the fabric is lovely. I would reccommend this.

Promithi Lady Womens Colorful Floral Long Scarf Wraps Shawl Stole Soft Scarves (coffee)
Offered by Promithi-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral scarf, 26 Feb 2014
I have bought quite a few of these in different colours and they are really pretty, and fantastic value for the money.

eFuture(TM) Black Fashion Charming Beautiful Warm Beige Polka Dot Scarf Wrap Women Lady Girl Shawl +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

3.0 out of 5 stars Polka dot scarf, 26 Feb 2014
I've bought a number of these scarves, and they are usually very good, but this is a bit slippery and cheap looking. But for the money I guess I should have expected that.

Kids Onesie - Genuine Animal Kigurumi For Children - Boys & Girls - Great All In One Fancy Dress Childs Halloween Costume - Cat - Chicken - Cow - Dalmation - Dinosaur - Giraffe - Seal - Skeleton - Tiger - Turtle (Pink Rabbit)

2.0 out of 5 stars Kids Onesie, 26 Feb 2014
I bought this for my grand-daughter, but it was far two big for her age. It's also made of quite cheap fabric. I returned it.

Battroborg Arena Set: Colonel Clubber Vs. Scaldor
Battroborg Arena Set: Colonel Clubber Vs. Scaldor

5.0 out of 5 stars Battroborg Arena, 26 Feb 2014
This is fantastic value for money! I bought it for my grandson who already had two robots, thinking it was just the arena, but for the price of one robot, this came with two robots and a really sturdy battle arena. Brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16