Profile for LaLaMama > Reviews

LaLaMama

Housweety 100 x mix Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches 10x14cm
Housweety 100 x mix Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches 10x14cm
Offered by E-Goal Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour range promised... Only two colours, in fact., 22 Jun. 2016
They're cheap, OK, but when I selected the multi-coloured option I was not expecting to get 50 bags in a horrible neon-green colour and 50 bags in purple, i.e. no other colours. So that's very disappointing as I needed them in various colours for a reason.

500mm x 50M Small Bubble Wrap
500mm x 50M Small Bubble Wrap
Offered by PolyPostalBags

1.0 out of 5 stars not a completely useless product. This bubble wrap was almost entirely deflated ..., 17 Nov. 2015
I expected to get a bargain, not a completely useless product. This bubble wrap was almost entirely deflated already and the few 'bubbles' that were still there lost every drop of remaining air at the slightest touch. I had to rush down to a local office store to buy proper bubblewrap. Terrible.

BBCL296 New Red Front Back Baby Safety Carrier Infant Comfort Backpack Sling Wrap Harness
Offered by Sunrise-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect affordable ultra-lightweight back/front carrier for any toddler age 15 months and up.., 15 Sept. 2014
This is a great ultra lightweight, affordable, natural fabric carrier for any child of 15 months and over, especially for independent tots who do not want to go in the buggy any longer, but still can't walk for more than a mile or so at a time. It's especially ideal for me because I cycle everywhere, so can't even bring a buggy if I wanted to. It is so light I can pop it in my handbag and take it anywhere just in case my little one gets too tired when I take him shopping. I have used the babasling and kari-me sling for all my children up to the age of 15-18 months, but when they get to this age, none of the more expensive carriers are that practical anymore. Not wanting to spend a huge amount of money on any of the bigger brand carriers anymore at this stage as I know I won't use it for more than a year or so, this carrier is ideal. It may not be as well-made as some of the big brand ones, but it is sturdy and safe enough and does the job perfectly as far as I'm concerned.

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Penelope the Princess (Purple)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Penelope the Princess (Purple)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that fun and certainly not all that practical., 25 Aug. 2014
It's certainly fun, looks great and is an entertaining gimmick when travelling. However, the only thing that keeps the Trunki closed is two buckles on the side of it, so when you truly use it as a suitcase and fill it up (even just with clothes), it does not close properly and you can see the contents through the cracks on the side of it. It is also very unsafe to let your child ride on as it tips up all the time and just doesn't seem strong enough to carry the weight of any child of more than 10 kilos. My 4yr old was fed-up pulling the Trunki after five minutes of it skidding left and right, out of her control, annoying other travelers. So not all that fun and certainly not all that practical.