Profile for aidan McKenna > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sir Alex Ferguson - A Man for ALL Seasons A quiz Book about THE BOSS
Sir Alex Ferguson - A Man for ALL Seasons A quiz Book about THE BOSS

5.0 out of 5 stars The boss, 10 Jun 2013
Great informative quiz book about the greatest football manager ever. Really well put together book , I have read it twice already. It gets a massive thumbs up . Well priced too !!!

Manchester United - 20 Times Champions of England, We Got our Trophy Back - The Story of the 2012-2013 season

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 31 May 2013
Born and bread a red , I bought this to relive the year that has just passed not knowing how bloody good it was. Hats off to John white expertly put together and really a must for all united fans. Can't give this enough stars !!!

Nicknames of Teams Manchester United have played in Europe
Nicknames of Teams Manchester United have played in Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!, 16 May 2013
Bought this book because having read the authors other recent books and enjoyed them I would test my knowledge on teams nick names. I had a chuckle at some of them , worth the read for anybody !!!!

Manchester United - The REDS in Europe Quiz Book
Manchester United - The REDS in Europe Quiz Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Glory glory!!, 15 May 2013
Have to say this is a great little quiz book. As a Manchester united fan I pride myself on my own knowledge of this fanastanic football club and this quiz book caught me out many times. I gave it 5 stars , it probably deserves more. Good work!!!!!

Eric Cantona - 101 Things you may not have known about Le Roi
Eric Cantona - 101 Things you may not have known about Le Roi

5.0 out of 5 stars C'est fantastic!!!, 6 April 2013
I bought this book as I'm a man utd fan and Eric Cantona is the king. Have to say I really enjoyed the read as Eric is a intriguing person. This book is filled with interesting facts and well worth the money .love it!!!

Eric Cantona - A Quiz Book about Eric the King
Eric Cantona - A Quiz Book about Eric the King

5.0 out of 5 stars Le roi, 6 April 2013
What a great quiz book on the king of old Trafford. It's filled with lots of quick fire questions about the great man a must for any united fan.

101 THINGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT   GLASGOW CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB
101 THINGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT GLASGOW CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 27 Mar 2013
Another great book by John David Thomas white. I found it to be a fantastic little time filler on the train heading into work with all it's facts. Great read !!!!

Manchester United - The Ultimate Quiz Book
Manchester United - The Ultimate Quiz Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Goal!!!!!!, 27 Mar 2013
Another great quiz book from mr John white. Really enjoyed reading through this book ,challenging myself and others on the history of this great club have to say it was definitely worth the money !!!!

The Ultimate Premier League Quiz Book 1992 - 2013
The Ultimate Premier League Quiz Book 1992 - 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Back of the net, 21 Mar 2013
A great quiz book packed with lots of challenging questions from the premier league era. I was impressed at how well it's put together defiantly worth the money

150 THINGS ALL MANCHESTER UNITED FANS SHOULD KNOW  TO HELP KEEP THEIR NOISY NEIGHBOURS QUIET
150 THINGS ALL MANCHESTER UNITED FANS SHOULD KNOW TO HELP KEEP THEIR NOISY NEIGHBOURS QUIET

5.0 out of 5 stars Back of the net!!!, 18 Mar 2013
Realty enjoyed reading this book. A must for all united fans young and old. Defiantly well worth the money Aidan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3