Profile for fletch > Reviews

Content by fletch

fletch

Page: 1 | 2
100 Grey Mailing Postal Bags Premium Quality 6"x 9"(165mm x 230mm) Plastic Polythene - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 13 Aug 2014
These are perfect for sending my DVDs through the post and great value for money

Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not for my cat, 13 Aug 2014
My cat didn't seem to want to play with it at all, and because the product is so light it didn't stay in one place when it was played with

Colourworks Measuring Spoon Set (5 Piece)
Colourworks Measuring Spoon Set (5 Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have them, 13 Aug 2014
I use these all the time, they are so handy to have around in the kitchen

Collonil Deluxe Polishing Cloth for all Leather Goods
Collonil Deluxe Polishing Cloth for all Leather Goods
Offered by Rift Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Aug 2014
Does the job, could be a little bit bigger

500 Cookie recipes: An Irresistible Collection of Cookies, Biscuits, Bars, Brownies,Slices, Scones, Muffins, Cupcakes, Shortbreads, Flapjacks, Crackers, Candies and More
by Catherine Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for ideas, 13 Aug 2014
Full of ideas however the measurements are all in cups so you have to convert them before you can make anything

Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink
Offered by Quality Distributors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 13 Aug 2014
Great product, wish I got one sooner

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (Nintendo 3DS)
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (Nintendo 3DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming game lets hope for a sequel, 8 July 2014
To say that this is a 12 plus game I honestly found some of the mini game levels quite hard towards the end however this game got very addict trying to completed them so you can go onto the next step. I think the characters and story line is well thought out and would love to see a sequel to the game and for the price it is definitely worth it for the game as a whole.

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney  (3DS)
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (3DS)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 2 July 2014
Two be honest I was in two mind whether or not to buy this game because I loved the professor Layton series however I had never played any of the Ace Attorney series, so for a while I was putting of getting it. However last week I finally brought it and I am so glad that I did. Soon as you start the game the story-line is so gripping and makes you want to play on for hours. I love how both sets of character come together in the story line and to be honest I am thinking about playing the Ace Attorney games now because of it, I love the characters in this game. I also am amazed at the graphic and how well the storyline is planned out.

I think this game is a great starting point for anyone who is thinking about getting into the professor Layton or Ace Attorney games.

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Crunchbusters

5.0 out of 5 stars The best one so far, 17 Feb 2014
I played 1 to 5 in the series and I have to say that this is my favorite so far in series, I just love the ending story line and it really does touch your heart.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo 3DS)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo 3DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 17 Feb 2014
Compared to the other games in the series I have to admit that this wasn't my favorite, I felt that some chapters didn't really needed to be included, however I did love the new affects with the magnific glass.

Page: 1 | 2