Profile for AlanJohnPhoto > Reviews

NAD C 516BEE CD PLAYER
NAD C 516BEE CD PLAYER
Offered by Sevenoaks Sound & Vision On-Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD Player, 26 Sep 2014
I bought this amplifier to replace my 22 year old NAD CD player. The new amp is brilliant. As with all NAD equipment, the build quality is first class and the performance is great.This unit matches well to the C316 BEE Amplifier which I bought at the same time.

Nilco SVTN5GC 5L H3 Nilglass
Nilco SVTN5GC 5L H3 Nilglass

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glass Cleaner, 15 Sep 2014
This is simply the best glass cleaner I have ever used and buying it in bulk is great value. I use it for house windows, mirrors and car windows.

CASTROL MAGNATEC PROFESSIONAL 5W-20 Engine Oil 4 Litre
CASTROL MAGNATEC PROFESSIONAL 5W-20 Engine Oil 4 Litre
Offered by Auto-Accessorize

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil for Ecoboost, 15 Sep 2014
This is the oil that was developed for the Ford ecoboost engine.As such what can I say it's oil

Slatted Bamboo Screening ( 5m Wide x 2m High )
Slatted Bamboo Screening ( 5m Wide x 2m High )
Offered by UK Garden Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Screening Material, 15 Sep 2014
The screening is very decorative and does exactly what I wanted. There was some slight damage which may have been caused in transit which is why I only rated 4 stars. The screening does offer good value. I would buy this again despite the slight damage.

EVGA Nvidia GeForce GT 620 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card, PCI Express 2.0, Mini HDMI, 2 x DVI-I, PCI Express 2.0, 64-bit, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
Offered by AVIDES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic Card, 31 Aug 2014
Great basic Card. Installed no problem and works fine. Be warned it has no VGA socket but has 2 DVI and a Mini HDMI. Amazon delivery was on time (Sunday Delivery).

Motorola V3i - Sim Free Mobile Phone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Motorola V3i - Sim Free Mobile Phone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by SR3 Distribution Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Straightforward Mobile Phone, 2 Aug 2014
This was a purchase to replace an old V3i. The item arrived on time and was as described. I wanted a simple phone I hate the modern phones they are too big to be easily carried in casual clothes and have the dreaded touch screens which do not work with my fingers so I have the added inconvenience of needing a stylus. If I need to look at the internet I use a tablet (with a SIM) so this phone is just the job for me as it is small, clam shell style, Bluetooth enabled and reliable.

DiGiBaBa® Guaranteed Original Motorola BR50 Battery For Motorola V3, V3i, V3im RAZR and PEBL U6 Mobile Phone From DiGiBaBa Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery, 11 July 2014
I have previously bought 'original' batteries from other suppliers and have put them in my phone and it has immediately said invalid battery. Not so with this one. It charged up and lasts as long as the original did. First class. Five stars.

HP X4000 Wireless Mouse with Laser Sensor - Ruby Red
HP X4000 Wireless Mouse with Laser Sensor - Ruby Red
Offered by Annzon Vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Value, 26 May 2014
This mouse is comfortable to use, tracks well and has positive feel to the buttons. When some devices cost over £70 and many are around £30 this has to be the best value for money around.

Mikki Easy Clean Slicker Small
Mikki Easy Clean Slicker Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grooming aid, 7 April 2014
I have been using this slicker to groom my cat. He loves it, purrs the whole time I'm grooming him unlike with a normal brush and comb . It gets all the loose hair out of his coat and it is very easy to clean. I think this is the ideal size for a cat, might be a bit small for all but the smallest breeds of dog.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Unwanted Intruders, 23 Mar 2014
The product is well made and works very well. The instructions are very clear and comprehensive. I have titted the unit to a metal faced door and despite the warning that this may cause problems, none occurred. I wholeheartedly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7