Profile for Lisak > Reviews

Lisak "kellogs73"

Brainstorm Toys Deep Space Home Planetarium and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Deep Space Home Planetarium and Projector

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic tat, 20 July 2013
Bought this for astronomy mad daughter, but frankly its rubbish! It doesn't project any further than about 60cm as the bulb is just too weak, so unless its at the foot of the wall then its next to useless! Feels plasticky and flimsy, the domes are so thin that they could tear! Not worth the money and not impressed at all.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500/i9505 - Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Yep, happy with that,, 20 July 2013
Super fast delivery and product looks more expensive than it is. Great colour, in fact great range of colours and was torn between red and purple, went with red and its lovely, not too garish and in your face, but a dark retro shade! Fits the phone beautifully, just snaps on! Yep, happy with that!!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pillow but I can still hear the sound, 11 April 2013
I bought this for my partner as I'm fed up of him getting tangled up in his headphones every night. The pillow is very comfy, however you can't hear the iPod unless the volume is up quite high.....which defeats the object as I can now hear what he's listening to and struggle to fall asleep myself.

Cut The Rope Talking Om Nom Plush
Cut The Rope Talking Om Nom Plush

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price - but very small, 11 April 2013
Daughter number 2 loves her new Om Nom, and such a good price ( considering other retailers are selling it for £19.99).

It is very small though!

OPI Skyfal Nail Polish Lacquer - Live and Let Die (15ml)
OPI Skyfal Nail Polish Lacquer - Live and Let Die (15ml)
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail colour to 'live and let die' for, 11 April 2013
I've been after this nail colour for a while having seen it in a local department store, but the price was a bit on the high side. Good old Amazon sellers once again came to the rescue and I'm now the owner of gorgeous nails.

The colour is a very deep green with a light sparkle and looks stunning on, it goes on easily but I was in such a hurry to try it out I didn't use a base or top coat the first time so it didn't last as long as I'd hoped ( my bad).......the only other downside is that all the other colours look equally as gorgeous and I've got to decide which one to try next.

Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather Petrol P210389024 6 UK
Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather Petrol P210389024 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars The price was right but......., 28 Feb 2013
When I saw these boots on sale I was overjoyed as I'd coveted a pair for ages, but couldn't afford the hefty price tag, so I clicked buy without a second thought. They arrived in super quick time and are gorgeous to look at - the colour is very vibrant, more peacock then petrol, however........
They are a nightmare to get on!!! It's so tricky to get your foot down into the boot, loosening the laces does nothing to help. They are tight at the top (even for someone with skinny calfs who struggles to get boots that fit narrow fittings). The elastic laces are different lengths and look a little odd and the leather marks very easily. Having now read other reviews I'm also reluctant to wear them in damp conditions.
In conclusion, if you want a pair of boots that look the part, and you don't need to get into them in a hurry buy these ( but only if they're on sale), personally I shall be saving the pennies for a pair of DM's.

Kids BAZ BAG® Beanbag Chair PINK - Indoor & Outdoor Kids Bean Bags
Kids BAZ BAG® Beanbag Chair PINK - Indoor & Outdoor Kids Bean Bags
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Baz-tastic, 26 Dec 2012
Daughter no2 loves her new Baz Bag. It's a bright pink and very comfy and plenty of room for her to grow into ( she's 4). It's also washable and wipe able. A great product!

Kids BAZ BAG® Beanbag Chair AQUA - Indoor & Outdoor Kids Bean Bags
Kids BAZ BAG® Beanbag Chair AQUA - Indoor & Outdoor Kids Bean Bags
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 26 Dec 2012
Bought for the kids Christmas presents. They absolutely love them. They're comfortable, durable and versatile, only problem is I think I'll have to buy another one for the dog!