Profile for J. Daffern > Reviews

Content by J. Daffern

J. Daffern "John" (Hertford, UK)

50Lb (20kg) BICYCLE PULLEY HOIST BIKE LIFT CYCLE STORAGE RACK
50Lb (20kg) BICYCLE PULLEY HOIST BIKE LIFT CYCLE STORAGE RACK
Offered by Zoozio Tv

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, replace the rope, 10 July 2014
This is a really useful pulley system for storing bikes. I bought two and put them side by side which caused a few issues with handlebars snagging etc. (my fault). I have replaced the rope with some more sturdy 6mm rope that I found on ebay (10m is more than enough) because I found that the original rope was too lightweight and would easily get caught / snagged. One word of warning, my garage ceiling is approx. 7ft tall and that doesn't leave much room if you want to hand one bike and store the other below.

Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos
Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty - twice!, 25 Mar 2013
Unfortunately I have to give this product a poor rating. My son bought this with his birthday money and after a few days, the alarm didn't go off as the time had changed. We put this down to his error until it happened a second time one week later. We swapped it and the second unit did exactly the same! So we're sending it back and no third chance!

Blackberry 8300 Curve Leather Pocket
Blackberry 8300 Curve Leather Pocket
Offered by emartbuyuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Is this genuine?, 7 Jan 2010
I have used a blackberry belt clip for years and have ordered this one as a gift for someone else. I think they're great and have never had any problems. However, when this arrived from Tech-Gear this morning, the comments on the order say "replica" and I have noticed that it differs from my product in some ways such as no logo on the clip. I hope that this is genuine as advertised.

Tim Vine - Live [DVD]
Tim Vine - Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars Non stop jokes, 2 Feb 2009
This review is from: Tim Vine - Live [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD had us in stitches and we have watched it now several times. As with his other DVD, there is no bad language or innuendo so it's great for kids too. This is not sophisticated humour, it's just good fun!