ARRAY(0xa2f36e58)

Profile for Mr. I. G. Edmundson > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. G. Edmu...

Mr. I. G. Edmundson "Ian Edmundson" (Chesterfield UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Casio Unisex Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Black Stainless Steel Bracelet B640WB-1AEF with Countdown Timer

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a watch and it tells the time (and date), 2 Oct 2013
I bought this because it's only £1 more than the replacement resin strap which broke on my old Casio watch. I am hoping this one will last longer. The watch works fine, was easy to set up and looks OK, as in the picture, but is slightly smaller than I expected. It was delivered ahead of forecast date, as usual for Amazon. I am happy with it so far.

GEL TOE SOCKS by AMG - SEPERATE STRAIGHTEN CUSHION & PROTECT - 1 PAIR OF WHITE COMFY SOCKS
Offered by Great Ideas

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not for long wear, 25 April 2013
I tried these because my toes tend to cross over, and they were OK the first time when I just wore them for a little while, although quite difficult to get on. I wore them again when I went for a day walk and had to remove them at lunch time as my feet were sore and overheated. However, they are as described and arrived promptly.

Mobile-Bits4u SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i Black Premium Quality In Ear Premium Ear Bud in Black Stereo Earphones Headset
Offered by ONX3

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but could be better fit., 19 Jan 2013
Came quickly and lets me use my phone radio at a reasonable price, but could be a slightly better fit in the ears, and a bit firmer in the phone socket.

In Car Charger And Dashboard, Air vent & Windscreen Suction Mount Holder Cradle Kit With 360° Degree Rotation Feature For All New Models Including Sony Ericsson Vivaz, Vivaz Pro, Xperia Arc, Xperia Arc S, Xperia Mini, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia Neo, Xperia Play, Xperia Pro, Xperia Ray, Xperia S, Xperia X8, Xperia X10, Xperia X10 Mini, Xperia X10 Mini Pro, Spiro, Satio And Sony Xperia Go Sony Xperia Miro, Sony Xperia P, Sony Xperia S, Sony Xperia Tipo, Sony Xpera U By HTT ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously excellent!, 19 Jan 2013
This is a super product which holds my phone where I want it so I can use it as a Sat Nav, or in hands free mode. The charge cable could maybe be a bit longer if I wanted to be picky but I haven't fully uncoiled it so I guess it probably is. Very fast delivery.

JEMPAK UK® 5M x 5mm Double face satin ribbon - Black
JEMPAK UK® 5M x 5mm Double face satin ribbon - Black
Offered by JEMPAK UK®

5.0 out of 5 stars As you'd xpect, 19 Jan 2013
If you are looking for black sattin ribbon (other colours are available) this is for you. If not, leave it.

Gross Magic
Gross Magic

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly Gross, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Gross Magic (Toy)
Well named! This really is gross and was therefore well received by my five year old grandson who took great delight in showing everybody. Good fun, but don't know how long it will last.

Shadowheart: The Shadowmarch sequence
Shadowheart: The Shadowmarch sequence
by Tad Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Tad, 14 Feb 2012
This is the last in the Shadowmarch saga so make sure you read the first three before this one. Tad Williams has the most amazing mind!!! The book arrived promptly and is great. Try also the Memory Sorrow and Thorn trilogy, and Otherland (if you really want to be frightened).

Litterbugs
Litterbugs

4.0 out of 5 stars Advertising works, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Litterbugs (Toy)
This present was greeted with delight and played with immediately as the kids had seen it advertised and were longing to try it. I don't know if any of the bugs still survive three weeks later.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Handbag replacement, 6 Jan 2012
I bought this as a present to replace a cheaper one which had broken straps under the strain. This was the closest I could find in style and colour and the recipient seems very happy with it. It arrived quickly and in good condition.

Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black
Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Dec 2010
This is my first external hard-drive. I wanted something to back up my data on three separate computers and didn't want to spend much. This was easy to format into three separate drives and is easy and quiet to use for regular back-ups. It's small and easy to carry around and there is space for lots more temporary storeage than the back-ups when needed.

Page: 1 | 2