Profile for Barnardos -. Linksfield > Reviews

Content by Barnardos -. L...

Barnardos -. Linksfield "county Lady" (Laurencekirk, Scotland)

New Mens Two Tone 7mm Titanium Ring Engraved I Love You In Velvet Ring Box
New Mens Two Tone 7mm Titanium Ring Engraved I Love You In Velvet Ring Box
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, fantastic service, 18 April 2011
I ordered this ring as an anniversary present for my husband. It arrived promptly in a lovely velvet box, my husband was absolutely thrilled with it. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size and the ring was a bit too small. When I contacted the seller to explain he replied (almost instantly) and said that he would forward the next size up with a return envelope for the other one. This arrived within 2 days which was amazing. Really really good quality and beautiful ring and amazing service.

Vh1 Storytellers [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Vh1 Storytellers [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not yet received, 8 April 2009
I ordered this item at the beginning of March with a promise of it being delivered by 23rd March. To date (8th april) and despite contacting them for an explanation/delivery date I have heard absolutely nothing and have received nothing - do not touch this company with a barge pole.

Russell Hobbs 14453 Food Collection Compact Food Steamer, 7 L - Brushed Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Piece of Equipment, 27 Feb. 2009
Was a bit worried about this as had read other reviews that weren't too positive. However, I needn't have bothered, as I have found it to be a fantastic wee machine. It holds more than enough food for a family of four (youngest of whom is 16) and cooks it fantastically well retaining all the flavours as well as the goodness. I have had no problem with the timer switch or anything else. I am really happy with my purchase and will continue to cook on this as it is far more convenient, easier to clean and much tastier than cooking on my hob.