Profile for Megan > Reviews

Content by Megan

Megan

Lavolta Motif Designer Netbook Sleeve Case Bag for up to 10.1-Inch Notebooks fits HP Mini 100 100e 110 210 1000 5101 5103 - Soft Neoprene
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars One pence?!?, 23 Aug. 2013
Seriously, it feels like I have robbed someone, 1p for a strong, clean, sturdy, professional, nice-looking, light-weight, stylish, well-fitting net book case?! I could've found 1p on the floor!! I'm thinking about buying 100 selling some eBay, and giving them as presents and all it would cost me is £1!! Ridiculous! And I checked my bank account and only 1p had been taken out, so if your looking on here to see if you should buy it or not, don't hesitate!! I mean, what do you have to lose, 1p?! :)

Shelter (Mickey Bolitar 1)
Shelter (Mickey Bolitar 1)
by Harlan Coben

3.0 out of 5 stars Taking the mickey? I Harlandy think so! THIS REVIEW IS GOOD!, 23 Aug. 2013
Oh gosh that was a bad joke! ^ :P so I'm 13 and I read this book after being informed Harlan Coben is a gruesome writer, if you like that sort of gritty story then don't read this! I didn't find this book at all scary or even mildly seedy, but I must say I was gripped all the way through and finished it in less than a week. I think Harlan is an amazing writer but this story is not adults, it does drag a bit and leaves you asking a lot of questions, towards the end if the book you really have to concentrate and get your head around the many story lines going on, it also ends on a cliffhanger, which can be quite frustrating if you want to complete the book and understand it all. I don't think I would go higher than 3 stars based on the points I have made but I wouldn't put it down much because it is actually a very good read!

Platignum No5 Studio Pink Fountain Pen & Ball Point Gift Set - Blue Ink
Platignum No5 Studio Pink Fountain Pen & Ball Point Gift Set - Blue Ink

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 July 2013
Very good pens, still using them, quality, could never fault platignum, such a good make of fountain and ball point pen, the only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the paint wears easily on the pens, leaving a used look and also I bought this really wanting and expecting pink, instead I got a boring dark blue, I know it's very fussy of me, but it would've made a 5 star review if I got exactly what I paid my money for!

Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 12
Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 July 2013
I would never go to another shop ever again to buy pens, these are just quality!! I went to another shop and they cost £20.99 I really wanted them and considered buying them but then I came on here and I couldn't believe how cheap they were!! They came 2 days after ordering them, perfect timing! Best thing I ever bought, do not hesitate, you can't go wrong, I don't have a bad word to say about them! Buy Buy BUY!!

CaseGuru Apple iPad Mini Smart Gel Case/Cover/Skin with LCD Screen Protector and Stylus Pen - Ideal companion for the Genuine Apple iPad Mini Smart Cover ( Smart Cover Not Included ) with Tough Survivor Shear Strength Thermoplastic Polyurethane (Blue)
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 14 Feb. 2013
I guess its my fault that I didn't read it properly but it clearly showed in the picture all four things, including the Smart Cover, the delivery was amazing and I was excited to open it, to see the Smart Cover I really wanted ! But I was unfortunately let down as only the case and stylus came with, and thats when I realised why it was only 3 pounds. But despite this easy misunderstanding its a nice little product with a stylus pen and cloth so I would recommend to anyone who was looking for a nice back. So do not be fooled like me and realise that it said it compatible with the Smart Cover!!

Main Sauce Productions Doggy Bank Hungry Hound Money Bank (colours may vary)
Main Sauce Productions Doggy Bank Hungry Hound Money Bank (colours may vary)
Offered by Express Essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb. 2013
I got what I expected because it is great fun and lots of people love to see it when they come round, my only fault with it would be that it uses up the battery so every time you want to put money in it you have to turn it on,but other than that this is a great little product anyone that i would recommend!!