Profile for Nathan Hier > Reviews

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 9 Jan 2014
A fantastic book with twists turns and a great narrative. Just reading the descriptions makes me feel like a time traveller.

The Yellow Wallpaper
The Yellow Wallpaper
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A good piece of classic literature, 8 Jan 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
A real classic which should be read by everyone. Should be covered in all schools, enough said.

Evolutionary Biology
Evolutionary Biology
by Douglas J. Futuyma

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides you with the building blocks., 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Evolutionary Biology (Hardcover)
I bought this book for the purpose of a sort of reference guide, if for example I had just come out of my genetics lecture feeling like I didn't understand I would turn to this book to provide me with the basic ideas behind the principles. It hasn't let me down so far and I plan to continue using it for the essential knowledge it provides.

Technique and Application in Dental Anthropology (Cambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology)
by Joel D. Irish
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for an Honours Project and it hasn't let me down yet., 23 Nov 2013
I found this publication extremely useful when it came to both researching and doing my 3rd year university project. It covers a wide range of topics with some excellent journal articles thrown together to make a really good starting point for anyone interested in dental anthropology.

House - Season 1 (Hugh Laurie) [DVD]
House - Season 1 (Hugh Laurie) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gripping!, 23 Nov 2013
Even if you're not into medical dramas simply watch it for Hugh Laurie's brilliant sarcasm and attitude. Well worth anybodies money and it is pretty good at educating viewers. Playing who's who with the guest stars is also very entertaining.

50 Songs !
50 Songs !
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars A bargain for the price I paid., 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: 50 Songs ! (MP3 Download)
You couldn't afford not too for 1.99. However, some of the songs are of a pretty poor recording value but hey its Sinatra!

Laughing On Judgement Day
Laughing On Judgement Day
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Rock as it should be, 16 Mar 2013
Having listened to this for this first time I could tell I was going to love it. Only originally bought it because they are the warm up act for Journey and Whitesnake this year, but now I can honestly say I am looking forward to seeing them live. Apparently there are better albums out there but this is one that will stay in my collection for a long time to come.

The Archaeology of Disease
The Archaeology of Disease
by Charlotte A. Roberts
Price: 12.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written and has some great photos to boot., 16 Mar 2013
Bought as a text book for a module on paleopathology for my final year and it seems like its going to fit the bill nicely. My girlfriend liked the look of it so much that she even bought her own copy.