Profile for RJRS > Reviews

Content by RJRS

RJRS

Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S715i for iPod and iPhone (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, 28 May 2014
I love this speaker. it has a really good sound quality. I don't use any longer my Iphone 3, but still can plug in with my new mobile and even PC.

NEW ISOUL HIGH QUALITY 3 IN 1 3IN1 PACK STYLUS EXPENDABLE EXTENDABLE RETRACTABLE TOUCH PEN WITH ANTI-DUST PLUG CAP FOR IPOD / IPAD / MOBILE / MP3 / NOTE / TAB / APPLE / NOKIA / SAMSUNG / BLACKBERRY / HTC / LG / SONY ERICSSON / T-MOBILE / TOSHIBA / ASUS / ACER / VODAFONE / AMAZONE KINDLE / ALCATEL / ACER LIQUID C1 / BLACKBERRY Z10 / Q10 / HTC DESIRE U / SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810 / EXPRESS I8730 / S7710 GALAXY XCOVER 2 / I9105 GALAXY S II PLUS / ATIV ODYSSEY I930 / LG OPTIMUS L7 II DUAL / TRI CHIP C333 / NEXUS 4 E960
Offered by Gizmofones

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 May 2014
I really like this item and use it almost every day. it has been almost a year and it is in great condition.

Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
Offered by a1 Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for fun, 28 May 2014
It's a nice toy and everybody love to play it. However it will loose pressure with time and sometimes doesn't work properly.

Halsall Magnetic Traditional Travel Draughts Game
Halsall Magnetic Traditional Travel Draughts Game
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small pieces, 28 May 2014
Pieces are very very tiny and hard to manage. be sure you keep it away from toddlers. still a good game for a trip

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 28 May 2014
Super fast deliver. Less than 24h. Good product but the green is a bit too much shock. Great price for Case + screen protector + and 2 stylus pens!

Menalux by Electrolux 1803P Pack of 5 paper dustbags 1 motor and 1 micro filter
Menalux by Electrolux 1803P Pack of 5 paper dustbags 1 motor and 1 micro filter
Offered by tools247

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov 2012
Great product. I appreciate that it comes with filters so I can change them. The bags fit well. All good

Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 50 ml
Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 50 ml
Offered by European Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price!, 12 Dec 2011
I bought this perfume for a Christmas gift here at the Amazon and it was the best price I found.
Excellent product for a great price. I'll recommend it.