Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for annacarina > Reviews

Content by annacarina

annacarina

The Japanese Skincare Revolution: How to Have the Most Beautiful Skin of Your Life - at Any Age
by Chizu Saeki

4.0 out of 5 stars Common sense approach, 31 Mar. 2011
This book tells us that the reason Japanese women, well into heir old age, have great skin depends on factors that anyone could include in their lives. I particularly like the fact that with Saeki's approach, you can get much more mileage out of your skin care products (I have tried it myself now for two months and it is true) and that you don't need many different products. The important thing is to take time, especially for face massages. Saeki shows how to make different kinds of massages, but I think she could have been a little bit clearer here, for instance, she never says how often or long a certain massage should be/take.

KG by Kurt Geiger Women's Iris Lime Ankle Strap Heel 1436674109 7 UK
KG by Kurt Geiger Women's Iris Lime Ankle Strap Heel 1436674109 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye candy, 31 Mar. 2011
This shoe is like something from the 40's that has gone a bit crazy in a 'Willy Wonka-lollipop-forest kind of way . I don't know if I would go for a long walk in them, although they are surprisingly comfortable. They simply make me in a good mood and I guess that's not bad for a shoe...

Anthony Bourdain's "Les Halles" Cookbook: Classic Bistro Cooking
Anthony Bourdain's "Les Halles" Cookbook: Classic Bistro Cooking
by Anthony Bourdain

5.0 out of 5 stars Bourdain at his best, 31 Mar. 2011
This guy has become such a media phenomenom that it is almost possible to forget that he is, fundamentally, not just somebody who travels the world and comments on diversity and love for food, but a great chef. This book is very hands-on, clear and easy to follow. It is about how to cook some of the French classics, not about experiences and people. I can highly recommend it as a complement to Child's/Beck's classic.

United Nude Women's Elastic Sandal Hi Heeled Sandal Nautical 629828605 6 UK
United Nude Women's Elastic Sandal Hi Heeled Sandal Nautical 629828605 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort and look, 31 Mar. 2011
I have a prediliction for the design and fit of the United Nude shoes in general and was not disappointed with this shoe. It is light and comfortable in spite of a quite high heel and fits like a glove around the foot. I could almost go running in these shoes! (O.K. let's not get carried away) If my budget would alllow it, I would do a Jackie O an buy a pair in every colour...