Profile for FRJ > Reviews

T-34 Radio Control RC large 3ch GYRO Helicopter with LCD Pro Transmitter
Offered by 5 STAR SHOP
Price: 44.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bird!, 3 Feb 2014
As with any whirlybird if you follow the instructions to set it up i.e. trim it, you will flying it with ease in no time at all. I am fortunate to have a large indoor space so I had plenty of room to play with to get use to flying it. For a bigger helicopter it is quite precise and within minutes you will be flying with confidence. Great value for the money! I have already recommened this item to a friend and he can't wait to receive his. I would definately use this supplier again!!

On The Moon
On The Moon
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 27 Feb 2006
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
I heard his rendition of St Louis Blues for the first time on Parkinson and I do not know what it was but there was something about this song and the man that just got me hooked. I bought the album the very next day and there is not a week goes by that I do not listen to this album. He has such an easy voice to listen to and he is a marvelous, talented pianist. I also have purchased his first album, which I find pretty much the same. Where has this man been hiding? If I was going to sum him up in two words, it would be "Pure Genius". Come on Pete, when is the next album being released? Hurry up, I can't wait.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb ! A must to own, 29 Dec 2003
After reading a review in the paper by Johnny Vaughan, who slated the film, I was a bit dubious about going to watch it. After I saw it I wondered if Mr Vaughan and I had watch the same film. It was brilliant! There was non-stop action from start to finish. The on screen rapport between Smith and Lawrence was shear excellence; I was in tears of laughter throughout the film. The action sequences were phenomenal and I would not expect anything less especially when you have Michael Bay behind the wheel. I thought the first one was good, but this was even better. As for Mr Vaughan, do not give up the day job.