Profile for Lisa Wolsey > Reviews

Content by Lisa Wolsey

Lisa Wolsey (SOLIHULL)

SilberDream leather bracelet white cords with stainless steel closure, variable size, leather bracelet genuine leather LAP003W
Offered by Fit4Style silver jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 19 Aug 2013
Nice but not worth the money! Had to take clip out as it was v big, would recommend if it it was cheaper!

Tiny Love Classic Mobile
Tiny Love Classic Mobile
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, 16 May 2011
This is great, my little girl has loved this from day one, she is three months now and gets excited when she goes in her cot. It has a twenty min timer on it, so If Im busy I somtimes get away with putting it on again when it has finished as she is usually still happily lying there smiling and babbling away to it. In the mornings I often wake to her talking to the animals. I was a little put off with the price, but went with the reviews and lam so glad I did, Its worth every penny.

Dyson DC07 Lifetime Filter
Dyson DC07 Lifetime Filter

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor!, 24 Jan 2011
Very dissapointed with this Item, I would definatly say it is not a genuine Dyson spare The Blue sponge is not Dyson printed, it feels like norm bog std foam rather than the dense type in the original product.. thus allowing more dust to get through to the moter, The filter in the yellow case is of very poor quality too. I would NOT recommend. The only reason it has as much as 1 star is I had to put something!!

The Match Book of Football Records: From the Makers of Britain's Bestselling Football Magazine
by MATCH

1.0 out of 5 stars out of date match football records book!, 27 Dec 2010
I have a seven year old boy who is football mad, and likes to know all there is about footy, so I brought this book for a stocking filler this xmas 2010. Only for him to open it and tell me it is nearly two seasons old, Iam furious as there was nothing stating the season and when this book was written. What a total waist of money.. who wants or needs a footy facts book that is so out of date!!!!!???

Pyrex Classic  Non Stick  Oven Tray               33X25cm
Pyrex Classic Non Stick Oven Tray 33X25cm

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT tray, 28 Mar 2010
REALLY PLEASED WITH THIS, I HAVE COOKED WITH IT AT 230 FAN ASSISTED OVEN AND ITS GREAT, NO PROBS WITH BENDING. WILL ONLY EVER PURCHASE THIS ONE IN THE FUTURE. THE NON STICK IS EXCELLENT VERY LITTLE OR NO SCRUBBING REQUIRED.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t

5.0 out of 5 stars brill night lights, 28 Mar 2010
I have purchased a few different night lights and never been happy, they either dont work, fail after a short while or are not bright enough.
These are great, just enough light to see by for night time toilet trips or bed hopping, my son is now happy to sleep with all lights off apart from these little plug ins only having one in his room and one on the landing.
They look good and the sensor on them is excellent, wont be without them now. Highly recommended.

Anywayup CLASSIC BEAKER 12 months + (color may vary)
Anywayup CLASSIC BEAKER 12 months + (color may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars ANY WAY UP CUP, 23 Oct 2009
These cups are the BEST I have found and the most reasonable priced.
After trying god knows how many different types..mostly ones with(unhygenic)fidly awkward valves,
I found these and I have never looked back. They dont leak, and easy to clean with only one small valve at the spout. Lids do need replacing now and then, especially if chewed or poked at, giving you a new cup!!
My little boy is five now and He still uses one when he is in our lounge... incase of unwanted spillages!!!
I would recommend this product 10/10.

LA HACIENDA PORTABLE STAINLESS STEEL BBQ 5055025585105
LA HACIENDA PORTABLE STAINLESS STEEL BBQ 5055025585105

5.0 out of 5 stars lisa wolsey., 27 July 2009
THIS IS A GREAT LIGHT WEIGHT BBQ, NICE SIZE FOR TWO-FOUR PEOPLE. IT'S VERY STURDY AND (WHEN CLOSED) HOLDS TOGETHER WELL WHEN PICKED UP BY THE HANDLE.... IF YOU NEED TO MOVE IT WHILE ALIGHT (PROB NOT RECOMENDED, BUT WHEN NEEDS MUST)
I BROUGHT THIS FOR CAMPING/CARAVAN..ON DOWN SIDE ITS A LITTLE AWKWARD TO PACK BUT WE ALWAYS SQUEEZE IT IN SOMEWHERE!!
LIKED IT SO MUCH I'M JUST ABOUT TO BUY ONE FOR MY BROTHER.