Profile for Wolfy Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tommy Hilfiger Men's T-shirt T-Shirt, Yellow (golden Yellow-pt 720), X-Large
Tommy Hilfiger Men's T-shirt T-Shirt, Yellow (golden Yellow-pt 720), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 9 April 2016
Great fitted t-shirt and love the colour. Not too bright for being yellow

7dayshop Aero Freedom Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones Headset with Mic for Handsfree
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value headphones, 18 Nov. 2015
These are a fantastic buy and real value for money. I can't believe how good these are for such a low price compared to high cost brand names. Every year I've taken devices on the plane to watch movies and these worked wonders when switching the noise cancelling on. I like the way they can be charged instead of batteries by usb. Have no issues with these at all. I would recommend these

Sennheiser RS 170 Closed Digital Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
Sennheiser RS 170 Closed Digital Wireless Over-Ear Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headphones, 24 Aug. 2015
I've had these for 3 years now and they were an upgrade to the 120's. I can honesty say these are a fantastic pair of headphone to listen to. I use them nearly all the time, as I can't listen to two different things at the same time (wife and tv). I use them for the tv when watching a film or playing on the ps4 and the sound is brilliant. There is a bit of leakage but nothing too bad.
I can't stand wired headphones, so wireless is for me and Sennheiser know how to make wireless headphones.
I noticed there is the 195's out now, but these can carry on for a few more years I'm sure.

CARAPACE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 TRANSPARENT TPU CLEAR GEL CASE / SILICONE / COVER & SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Mobi4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, 24 Aug. 2015
Fits perfect- what else can I say

Ralph Lauren Vito Slip-On White Mens Trainers Size 9.5 UK
Ralph Lauren Vito Slip-On White Mens Trainers Size 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and comfy white trainers, 24 Aug. 2015
I do love these trainers. Nice and comfy. People have said where are the laces at it does look a little strange, but that what makes them look unusual. Incidentally, laces can be fitted if you like.

Like You Do - Best of the Lightning Seeds
Like You Do - Best of the Lightning Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great low price album, 24 Aug. 2015
Can't believe I remembered so many songs from the 90's that I forgot about. You may not recognise the songs by reading them, but hearing them, you will. Great album

SOLID Lash Leather Jacket, Size:XL;Colour:Cognac (5048)
SOLID Lash Leather Jacket, Size:XL;Colour:Cognac (5048)
Offered by meinemarkenmode

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking coat, 24 Aug. 2015
I bought XL and XXL as unsure on what the fit would look and feel like. I'm mostly XL but leather coats showing slim may be a different fit.
They both came quite quickly, but separately, why, I don't know.
As other reviewers say, they do smell, but that goes after mingling with other clothes.
The XXL did fit ok, but it didn't look 'slim fitting', if you know what I mean and looked wider at the stomach area. The XL was tight on arms and chest, but did look a lot better and so went with that one.
So it's difficult to say which will fit you right or look right, but they are a very nice looking leather coat at a lower price than many other leather coats.

Also, I returned the XXL with the email return instructions, and I am getting to pay the 8 euros delivery cost back to Germany. Not a big issue as it was free delivery and the coat is cheap.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor headphones, 13 Jan. 2015
This is the third pair of BT headphones that I use for the gym and these are by far, the worst ones. The sound is very tinny, connection is mini, where most electric items are micro, they don't fit as snug and the worst part is the battery. All the headphones I've had can last me a few nights to the gym until charging again, these last about 3-4 hrs, then they are done. So, not recommended.

Jack and Jones Men's Oakland Western Slim Fit Button Down Long Sleeve Casual Shirt, Black Denim, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking shirt, 15 Dec. 2014
This shirt was a bit different than a normal black one due to the white patches. It was a slightly tighter fit as XL, but XXL was too big and didn't look right for a slim fit shirt. It's also slightly thicker than other denim shirts, but that's not a problem.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ryan Straight Jeans
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ryan Straight Jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans I own, 19 Nov. 2014
I wear a lot of Hilfiger clothes and have two pair of ryan jeans, with different colours. I am a 36 waist, 34 leg and they are slightly loose on the waist and slim on the leg, but fit perfect. In fact, I wear a belt as they're loose on the waist.
I have pair of TH Hudson straight leg jeans and they are a size 38 waist, so slightly bigger (36 too tight), so not all TH jeans fit one size that you expect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5