Profile for Diane > Reviews

Playtime
Playtime
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Playtime (App)
This is perfect for my 3 year old grand daughter... lots of education stuff going on as well as the fun.

One Moment, One Morning
One Moment, One Morning
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable but .., 17 Oct 2013
Enjoyed this nice easy read with believable characters and interesting plot but it all works out just a little too neatly in the end !
If you want something not too challenging on holiday then this is it.

Mrs. Pig Gets Cross
Mrs. Pig Gets Cross
by Mary Rayner

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's favourite., 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mrs. Pig Gets Cross (Hardcover)
Mary Raynor has been in my book collection for decades. I love her books and my children, the children i taught and now my grand children also love them. There are interesting parts of the stories now which seem dated but are great for discussion. Eg at Mrs. Pig's party there is a fog of smoke in the room because of all the cigarettes. Those days are long gone ! This is a great collection of the Pig family stories which still entrance children.

Old Grey Whistle Test Present Blues
Old Grey Whistle Test Present Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic choice of music, 9 Jun 2013
Love this Cd with wide choice of blues music. I bought it for a friend but ended up getting my own copy.

The Darling Girls
The Darling Girls

4.0 out of 5 stars a good holiday read, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Darling Girls (Kindle Edition)
I wondered when I began this book whether it would be 'chick lit' but it is well written and takes you into three different lives. I actually felt i knew the characters really well by the end of the story. The main guy, who the story is really about , is extremely annoying and I was left wondering how intelligent women got so involved with him... however worth a read and I must admit i couldn't put it down after the first chapter.