Profile for Snoopy > Reviews

Shades of Kawaii: Volume 2: A Cute Colouring Book
Shades of Kawaii: Volume 2: A Cute Colouring Book
by Miss Wah

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a kawaii fan., 11 Jun. 2016
My daughter loves everything Kawaii, so when I saw this I had to buy it for her. She says that the pictures are fantastic and different from any other colouring book she has seen. I would recommend this to any kawaii fan.

TOSHIBA Satellite C850 series Black Keyboard version: UK
TOSHIBA Satellite C850 series Black Keyboard version: UK
Offered by WishingDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved money buying another laptop!, 11 Jun. 2016
I am so glad that I found a keyboard that fitted my computer. It was easy to install and works perfectly. In fact it looks and feels a lot better than the original keyboard on the laptop. This was reasonably priced and it was packaged perfectly to protect it from getting damaged. I would recommend this seller and keyboard to others.

STABILO Pen 68 Mini Candy Bag with 15 colours - Premium felt-tip pen
STABILO Pen 68 Mini Candy Bag with 15 colours - Premium felt-tip pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but cute!, 11 Jun. 2016
My daughter loves these pens. She uses them for her colouring. They bleed through when colouring, however this is easily resolved by putting paper under the page to stop bleeding through. These are expensive for what they are but my daughter loves everything kawaii. So these I thought would suit her perfectly.

10pcs Rainbow Clouds Polymer Clay Embellishments DIY Cabochon Craft
10pcs Rainbow Clouds Polymer Clay Embellishments DIY Cabochon Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for all decoden fans!, 11 Jun. 2016
These are really good quality. 10 pieces for a reasonable price. Fast delivery. These are a must for anyone who loves to do decoden art projects. I have been looking for cabochons like this for ages. They are made out of good quality clay with vibrant colours. Fantastic seller.

10pcs Star Clouds Polymer Clay Embellishments DIY Cabochon Craft
10pcs Star Clouds Polymer Clay Embellishments DIY Cabochon Craft

10pcs Rainbow Tree Polymer Clay Embellishments DIY Cabochon Craft
10pcs Rainbow Tree Polymer Clay Embellishments DIY Cabochon Craft

Now That's What I Call Halloween
Now That's What I Call Halloween

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 7 Jan. 2016
This is rubbish. Such awful songs on this CD I was expecting it to be a good CD with good quality Halloween songs on being a now cd. I am utterly disappointed. Thank god I paid under £10.00 for mine.

3 x Stationery Island Cute Peas Correction Tape Roller Mouse ideal for School Stationery - 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Offered by Stationery Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value a must buy!, 7 Jan. 2016
These are really good value for money and good quality. I wish they did other funky ones like this. Under £3.00 for 3 correction tape is a bargain considering you would pay double that for 1. I have to say this is the best correction tape that I have used. When using it it is smooth, easy to use and does not mess up like some well known correction tapes I have used in the past. I have purchased these twice as they are that good. My dd loves them and all her friends comments about them and wants one. They are nice and small, and I love the fact that they have a lid to cover the tip. I would not hesitate to buy more in the future.

Monopoly Here and Now Game
Monopoly Here and Now Game
Offered by Swag Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever!, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Monopoly Here and Now Game (Toy)
This I have to say is one of the best monopoly games ever. It is really fun and short game no more than 20mins . All you have to do is be the first person to fill up your passport. It is also really fun to be able to steal one of your opponent passports when you pick up the here and now cards.

Arnos Eco Tidy Storage Rack for Lever Arch Polypropylene 4 Sections W320xD265xH310mm Black Ref E147

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 7 Jan. 2016
This is totally rubbish. I couldn't even put this thing together it was that difficult and very flimsy. Not worth the money. This also looks really really ugly. Do not buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8