Profile for Pali > Reviews

Content by Pali

Pali

100 Things You Should Know Penguins (100 Things You Should Know About...)
100 Things You Should Know Penguins (100 Things You Should Know About...)
by Rupert Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for yound penguin lovers, 12 Mar 2012
A present at Christmas for my 8-year old penguin addict. A great book for learning all the intersting facts about these cute birds. Easy to read and well set out.

Elmer BackPack Bag
Elmer BackPack Bag
Price: 11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Elmer, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: Elmer BackPack Bag (Toy)
This year my son's class at nursery school is called Elmer and so Father Christmas brought this backpack as a surprise. What a huge hit with him and all of his friends. Just the right size for a 2-year old to manage too.

50 Things to Spot in London (Usborne Spotters' Cards)
50 Things to Spot in London (Usborne Spotters' Cards)
by Rob Lloyd Jones
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to make kids curious and knowledgable about London, 12 Mar 2012
We're going to visit London at Easter with our three young kids in order to show them at least the most important sights in the city and I bought this to spark off an interest in them, and what a success. My 8-year old twin girls just love me asking them to find the card about one of the 50 things to spot. Once they've found it they love reading about the place in question in order to tell me something interesting about it. They already know more about London than Barcelona which is where we live! I'm not sure if similar cards exist for other important cities, but I'll be trying to find out for further trips. Even I've learnt a thing or two!

Cook up a Feast
Cook up a Feast
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Feast!, 29 Sep 2011
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
Having tasted one of Mary Berry's recipes in this book I decided it was a must. What a success! Full of interesting recipes and good explanations. I'm looking forward to trying more.

De'Longhi EC330S Machine
De'Longhi EC330S Machine
Offered by e-joker
Price: 145.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy - and so easy to clean!!!, 13 July 2010
This was a gift for my parents and having received it this morning they've already called to say what a fantastic cup of coffee, and how easy it is to clean!!! That may seem ridiculous, but how many times does a kitchen machine loose its charm when it proves difficult and complicated to clean, then being hidden in the corner of a cupboard to collect dust and occupy space? A very worthwhile buy!