Profile for RG > Reviews

RG

Philips SHQ3000/10 Washable Sports Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent
Philips SHQ3000/10 Washable Sports Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought after reading all the reviews.., 10 Dec 2012
So I was a little bad and bought these without reading the reviews. Mainly because I'm the kind of person who likes to make their own mind up based on my own findings. But when I read so many poor reviews on this site after I bought these headphones I was really concerned.
Anyway they came through this morning and first thing I did was take them out the packaging as carefully as possible in case they needed to be sent back and listened to a song with drum n bass lines in it. And to be honest, I don't understand why there's so many really bad reviews over this product. There's very little difference to Apples headphones. They fit my ears perfectly and are very comfortable, but I do have to explain I'm a woman so if you're a guy with Dumbo ears I wouldn't pick these. I don't have any 'tinny' sound to them and I can hear the bass, maybe there's some faulty ones being sold as with every product. Yes, its not as heavy as it could be but that's fine. But honestly they're really not as bad as some reviews have made out on here and for just over 15 seriously what do you think you're buying?!