Profile for Win Reviewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely effective and easy to use, 14 April 2011
Having suffered wax build up in my ears for many years which required an annual trip to the health centre for a flush out I was disappointed on my most recent visit when told that my surgery no longer carried out the procedure because of safety concerns. This was not good news as excess wax build up causes tinitus and vertigo in my case. After reading the previous reviews for this item I ordered it and an otoscope(so my partner could check the effectiveness of the syringe). I put warm olive oil, 3 times a day in both ears for two weeks to soften the wax. Using warm water with a little vinegar to make it slightly acidic (ear friendly)it took six quickly applied syringe fulls in each ear to expel all the wax. Unlike having this done in the surgery, there was no discomfort, it took less time and has been just as effective.

Panasonic DMW-PZH07XEK Genuine Leather Case for the Panasonic Lumix FZ Series
Panasonic DMW-PZH07XEK Genuine Leather Case for the Panasonic Lumix FZ Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too small, 21 Feb. 2011
I bought this as part of a package to use with a Panasonic Lumix FZ100 14.1MP Digital Camera - Black (3.0 inch TFT LCD Display, LEICA DC Lens with 24x Optical Zoom and Full HD Movie). Unfortunately, although it is a good quality item, it was too small to contain anything other than the camera. I returned it and bought a Lowepro Apex 110AW Shoulder Bag For Digital Cameras/Camcorders - Black instead.

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - White
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Easy to use, 24 Nov. 2010
Of the many pill organisers available, I selected this one as it looked easy to use. It is well marked with the days of the week and the time of day and each compartment is big enough to hold several tablets. Each day section can be removed separately which is useful if going away for a few days.

5G Crystal Clear Case Hard Cover & Free Sock for New Apple iPod Nano with Camera 5th Gen Generation 8GB & 16GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug Fit and looks good, 8 Oct. 2009
The crystal case fits very snugly and is fiddly to fit but once securely on it protects the ipod from scratches. I found the sock to be useful for storing the ipod complete with headphones and USB cable when not in use.

Nexxus Battery for Motorola KRZR K1
Nexxus Battery for Motorola KRZR K1

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good alternative, 11 Aug. 2009
I thought I would save the cost of a Motorola branded battery by purchasing this item. Unfortunately, the charged life of this alternative was even less than the original "old" battery. Lesson learned!

The Instinct Diet: Use Your Five Food Instincts to Lose Weight and Keep It Off
The Instinct Diet: Use Your Five Food Instincts to Lose Weight and Keep It Off
by Susan B Roberts

4.0 out of 5 stars At last-A diet that actually works!, 11 Aug. 2009
I am in week eight of this diet, admittedly with a few splurges on weekends away, and have still lost 13lb. The philosophy of the plan is simple, you eat the correct amount of the correct type of calories and it really works. I'm not saying it is easy though. You have to put the work in to get results. The diet is well laid out and begins with the theory part which dispels a few myths that I thought were true. This is followed by the meal plans, a recipe section and a reference section which helps you to shop or eat out "intelligently". You would need to buy a measuring jug which offers "cup" readings as this is an American book and the recipes are based on US quantities. Cooking temperatures are also in Farenheight so a conversion table (many available free on the internet)would be useful. I would recommend this book to anyone trying to lose weight as I know it really works!

Page: 1 | 2