Profile for Win Reviewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (TPE) Size: 38
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (TPE) Size: 38

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and very comfortable, 21 Jun 2014
Having previously purchased a pair of Skechers Go Walk Baby which are a generous wide fit, I ordered these half a size smaller than my regular size and they fit perfectly. They are very light and give good support which means they are comfortable to wear all day.

Stunning Crystal Jewelled Wedding/Jewellery Making Flower Style Embellishment (Pollux)
Offered by Cranberry Card Co

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Embelishment, 8 Dec 2013
Bought to decorate a mask for a New Year's ball. It is a good quality sparkling accent which provides an elegant focal point.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Venetian Glitter Masquerade Mask In Silver Chiffon Tie Backs
Venetian Glitter Masquerade Mask In Silver Chiffon Tie Backs
Offered by Glamour Girlz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic mask, 12 Oct 2013
I bought this to complete my outfit for a masquerade ball on New Years Eve. It complements the shoes Lunar Womens FLR188 Peep-Toe and handbag Lunar Womens ZLR147/188 Clutch perfectly as it is but I may apply some embellishments (sequins/feathers etc.) to make it more individual. The back of the mask is rubberised which should stop it from slipping and the tie backs are actually satin ribbon but do the job so not a problem.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Manchester United: The Biography: The complete story of the world's greatest football club

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered by happy mistake!, 9 Oct 2013
I needed the answer to a question which I was asked on holiday regarding the original name of Manchester United and thought I would download a sample of this book to my Kindle which could hopefully give me the answer. I clicked "Buy" instead of "Look Inside" by accident and after kicking myself for making the mistake, I decided to read the book anyway. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed it. It is both an interesting and entertaining read and happily, in addition to finding the answer to the question, I was able to come back with an equally obscure question about the origins of Manchester City!

Gabor Women's Lanzarote Leather White Slides Sandal 3.700.51 5 UK
Gabor Women's Lanzarote Leather White Slides Sandal 3.700.51 5 UK
Offered by Mozimo

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, roomy sandal, 4 Aug 2013
I usually take a UK size 5.5 so intended to size up following other reviews of this sandal which suggested it was a tight fit. Unfortunately it was not available in a 6 so I took a chance and ordered the 5. It fits perfectly. The leather is soft and the sandal is well made. It is comfortable to wear and stays secure on the feet.

Mustang Womens Sneaker Booty Hi-Top Sneakers Gray Elfenbein (ice 203) Size: 6
Mustang Womens Sneaker Booty Hi-Top Sneakers Gray Elfenbein (ice 203) Size: 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Very Comfortable, 13 July 2013
I bought these as an alternative to open toe wedge sandals to wear with jeans on non-sunny days this summer. I believe they are true to size and a standard width. I normally wear a 5 1/2 wide fit shoe so ordered a 6 and after spending two full days walking around York there were no problems with aching feet or blisters.

Derhy Fevrole Sleeveless Women's Dress
Derhy Fevrole Sleeveless Women's Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress but take care with the sizing, 6 May 2013
I usually wear dresses in size 14-16 so I ordered this in Large after referring to the size guide which indicated an equivalent size of 16-18. The dress came in well under size, I would estimate more like a 12-14. That said, it was well made and an unusual design. The linen mix fabric retains the classic lightness and look but without the excessive creasing normally associated with pure linen. A lovely dress which I would happily re-order in a larger size if available.

Henley Ladies Fashion Watch H07106.3
Henley Ladies Fashion Watch H07106.3

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 17 May 2012
Nice looking watch with easy to read dial and fits perfectly. My only criticism would be that in the picture it looks cream but it is actually bright white.

Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Winter Lined Women's Trouser - Black, Size 16 - Short Leg

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 25 April 2012
I ordered these trousers because my husband has taken up photography and was on a mission to photograph the sun rising over Dartmoor on a crisp winter morning with yours truly accompanying him. They were great! A good fit and extremely warm whilst being flexible enough for free movement as I climbed over rocks and walked through woodland on the way to that perfect vantage point. Job done!

AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely effective and easy to use, 14 April 2011
Having suffered wax build up in my ears for many years which required an annual trip to the health centre for a flush out I was disappointed on my most recent visit when told that my surgery no longer carried out the procedure because of safety concerns. This was not good news as excess wax build up causes tinitus and vertigo in my case. After reading the previous reviews for this item I ordered it and an otoscope(so my partner could check the effectiveness of the syringe). I put warm olive oil, 3 times a day in both ears for two weeks to soften the wax. Using warm water with a little vinegar to make it slightly acidic (ear friendly)it took six quickly applied syringe fulls in each ear to expel all the wax. Unlike having this done in the surgery, there was no discomfort, it took less time and has been just as effective.

Page: 1 | 2