Profile for mon > Reviews

Content by mon

mon

Refillable Long Nozzle Gas Fire Safety Lighter Home Kitchen Hob BBQ Garden Camping - No need for matches
Offered by Price CutZ UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 29 Dec. 2012
You get what you pay for. Does feel a bit cheap but then for that price you can't really expect much more. It works, and it's refillable.

Giant Cupcake Mould / Big Top Cupcake Bake Set / Baking
Giant Cupcake Mould / Big Top Cupcake Bake Set / Baking
Offered by Babz Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 29 Dec. 2012
I like the idea and have used mine twice now. You need to keep in mind that it does take longer to cook when using the silicone mould and Im not sure exactly what benefit there is as you still have to spray it/butter it so that your cake doesn't stick to it. Why not use the conventional metal mould? The top half of the cupcake won't sit straight on a wire rack in the oven, so need to put it on a baking tray. All these things considered, it does the job.

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought two! My brother has one as well and cannot fault it. Its durable and fits most devices. My husband uses his for his phone (HTC Sensation) and I use mine for my satnav. Nice and neat when in use and when not in use. Would definitely recommend.

Leatherman Juice Leather Belt Pouch
Leatherman Juice Leather Belt Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a gift and it was perfect. Quality product but don't expect anything less from Leatherman. Fits the Juice perfectly.

100 Piece Amazing Cake Decorating Kit For All Occasions
100 Piece Amazing Cake Decorating Kit For All Occasions
Offered by Beck's

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more, 29 Dec. 2012
The set is fairly small - I thought I was getting something bigger. The nibs aren't well made - no real pattern when used. I would recommend paying a little more and getting something a bit better quality.

Set of 6 Handmade Safari Wine Glass Charms by Libby's Market Place
Set of 6 Handmade Safari Wine Glass Charms by Libby's Market Place
Offered by Libby's Market Place

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 29 Dec. 2012
Beautifully made, the ring is a little large but recipient loved it. Charms are lovely and a good size. Would definitely recommend.

Comfort Pure Concentrate Liquid Fabric Conditioner 1.5 Litre (Pack of 2)
Comfort Pure Concentrate Liquid Fabric Conditioner 1.5 Litre (Pack of 2)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure bliss, 29 Dec. 2012
If you want fresh smelling clothing that last all day long, then this is the product for you. I wash my baby's clothes with this softner and when I go to undress him for his bath, I can still smell the freshness of Comfort. Great product.