Profile for DebsnPete > Reviews

DebsnPete

Rocket Dog Sugardaddy Womens Boots SUGARDADDYSD Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Rocket Dog Sugardaddy Womens Boots SUGARDADDYSD Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Price: 38.94

2.0 out of 5 stars There were 2 marks on one boot and a flaw in the other!, 6 Dec 2013
I would have returned these if Amazon didn't make it so difficult to do - stating they would charge me back if the Boots did not get received - based on Xmas postage I didn't bother.

They are ok - only bought for dog walking anyway but still would prefer a good standard to start with.

Vax New Ultra+ Carpet Cleaning Solution 1.5 Litre
Vax New Ultra+ Carpet Cleaning Solution 1.5 Litre
Price: 13.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it really is vax Solution., 28 Nov 2013
Bottle not sealed, it normally would be, and Date Coding on underside of bottle is missing, which was on a store bought bottle I purchased some time ago.
Smells similar, but not used it yet so can't rate it's cleaning powers.

Vax AAA Pre-Treatment Carpet Cleaning Solution 1.5L
Vax AAA Pre-Treatment Carpet Cleaning Solution 1.5L
Price: 13.98

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT VAX, just a copy in a Vax bottle, 28 Nov 2013
Having bought Vax from a store before, and comparing it to this product, I have to say I'm a little concerned.
Bottle was not sealed, and did not have Date Code stamping on underside of bottle, (original did), so I must assume it is not original Vax Solution.
Smells similar, but have not yet used it to clean carpet.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE!! 7" RAPID5 ECO TABLET PC - DUAL-CORE CPU - ANDROID 4.2 JELLY BEAN - DUAL CAMERAS - QUAD CORE GPU - USB (BLUE)
Offered by F5CS LTD
Price: 107.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Entry Level Tablet, 22 Nov 2013
I have bought this for my mum for xmas, as she wants something to play a few games on, and check emails, so nothing too technical. Ordered on Tues, delivered Thursday, brilliant.
Opened and charged overnight, ready to test and set up, for xmas.
Have been playing on and off most of the day with it, and it is a brilliant bit of kit for the money. It obviously doesn't compare to ipad, samsung etc, but neither does it compare in price.
I am really pleased with it, and would definitely recommend anyone to buy, if you're looking for a starter tablet, or for the kids to mess about with. Does everything it says it does, decent screen, good wifi connection, loads of apps from Google Play store, accepts micro SD memory card.
Thanks so much

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Covered Stirfry Wok - 36 cm
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Covered Stirfry Wok - 36 cm
Price: 76.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the investment !!! Very Satisfied, 27 Aug 2012
I have had several wok's over the years and have been disappointed that most of them don't seem to last 2 minutes.

After looking around for a couple of months I eventually went for it and bought this item, I was nervous about spending so much but have been thrilled with the results every time I have cooked in it.

Yes it is heavier than others but it's still managable and an absolute pleasure to cook with. I'm going to get family to put money towards more products from the range for my Xmas Box.